EA NFSU Online Bug

2003 Need for Speed Underground
influx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

EA NFSU Online Bug

Post by influx »

Well, personally I am kind of annoyed at how the conditions are playing online unless the gameplay gets fixed or something.
I may not have a good PC or good Internet Connection but this is quite pathetic. Firstly, I play on drag and won 10,000 points, instead of receiving then, I lose like 5,000, I win 10,000 like another 3 more times and instead of getting the points I lose points. This goes the same for any other amount of points. It's basically as if I have a 1/10 chance of actually getting the points I won.

Is there a way around this, some sort of EA Bug/Glitch? Or something else? If anyone has experienced this please reply or if you have any ideas.
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

Uhh, are you sure you are winning? Sounds liike your just a sore loser. And online mode is throughly f*d up, and it's not just the points system. There's no point for online mode, just beat undergroud a buncha times.
influx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by influx »

Thanks but I'm not a sore loser. Rep / Reputation are counted as points I think. And yes I am sure. My friend also noticed the same things as I do, winning then the points won have a bounce-effect.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Yes, they do. If you beat the person who has about 1 million rep. points or more, you'll earn 42000 rep points. I'm not sure how much they'll deduct when you lose... But when you lose to a person who has a lower rep than you, you'll lose big.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

The rep system is a bit crappy.
Sometimes it takes time to see your rep points "refreshed", so dont worry about that.

About the 42000 points, when you have a big amount of points you win 43000, then 44000... think I won 45000 as max now (in drift mode).
LoTuX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by LoTuX »

I think the limit is 43000. But when you reach an amount of points (don't know how many) you start to win points by finishing second.
influx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by influx »

But the thing is, I finish first, and the only thing I notice after is rep. points reduced, not increased...

I hope Underground 2 will have a better system.
Guinsoo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Guinsoo »

lolz at the guy who said just play underground all the time. theres a problem with that, if you have any actual skill the computers competition is minimal at best.
influx
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by influx »

So is this just me or does anybody else notice it?

Return to “Underground”