r racing games getting a bit sterotyped??

2003 Need for Speed Underground
avidracer
Stock
Stock

r racing games getting a bit sterotyped??

Post by avidracer »

since the Xbox revolution with the racing hit project gotham racing, i feel that console racing games are following Project Gotham. u noe, like arrows :arrow: :arrow: pointing at which direction to go and location-based racing(4 locations in PGR 1). even recently, the italian job PS2 game and maybe Apex are examples. sumthin like that. will it affect NFS to do the same :?: :?: :?

Note: i hardly play and do not own a console (game) though
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i don't think this will effect NFS (or atleast hope not :P ), but if you check our news forum, you will find all the latest info and links to other sites containg info on the next NFS :wink:
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

Gotta agree with viper_gts, the nfs series focuses almost entirely upon the thrill of the chase and the wanting to escape cops. Avidracer, I see where your coming from but the info on nfs 7 suggests its just gonna be one hell of a game without the sign posts of directions etc;
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

plus, gran turismo had those arrows pointing in whcih direction to go long before project gotham
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
DenZer
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DenZer »

Rogue wrote:Gotta agree with viper_gts, the nfs series focuses almost entirely upon the thrill of the chase and the wanting to escape cops. Avidracer, I see where your coming from but the info on nfs 7 suggests its just gonna be one hell of a game without the sign posts of directions etc;
Sounds good. .. .

I can't see NFS going in the same direction as another car game, they have allways kept there own style, or that's wat i think. .. .

Return to “Underground”