How Do You Report Cheats???

2003 Need for Speed Underground
MaNiA
Ricer
Ricer

How Do You Report Cheats???

Post by MaNiA »

HEy i jus got cheated by 44000 and wondered how do you report them???
I mean this guy with 206 did 425.13mph max speed... i wont say any more check him out on the screeny ...
Attachments
425.13mph.jpg
(42.47 KiB) Downloaded 2664 times
Ghost-PL
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ghost-PL »

The guy probably had unlimited nos to get that speed, but who knows maybe hes that good :)
MaNiA
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaNiA »

no thats the sheep trainer ive seen it it gives u enormous acceleration which makes ur car fly all over the place but doesnt stop u from reaching speeds of 400-500 mph
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

As far as I know the only way to report cheaters is to click on the in the room and select report cheat. But you really have to be lucky to find them after the race...
MaNiA
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaNiA »

well that complain thingy is not really for cheaters when u click it it said abuse has been reported the log of the chat has been saved... :/ so its not really bout reporting cheats :/
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i would recommend sending that screenshot to EA, cos it has the cheaters name on it :wink:
HBAndrew
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HBAndrew »

I saw him, he was really pissing me off making me lose all my rep, so i decided to use a trainer against him except with 900mph speed and 1 lap race for me, got all my points back, stole all his and left him swearing like mad hahahaha, serves him right for trying to ruin everyones fun. Cheaters just cheat themselves, whats the point in pressing 1 button to win a race, its more fun actually getting some skill and winning rep than stealing it by cheating, tho its fun stealing it from a cheater :lol:
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

well then your a cheater yourself, you won his points by using a trainer. This is to those people who cant play NFSU: STOP PLAYING THE GAME, BC EVEN IF YOU CHEAT EA WILL BAN YOUR ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL HAVE TO START ALL OVER, NOT VERY WISE IDIOT. Dam people who don't know how to race. omfg stupid automatic idiots, can't shift for them selfs.
Racerzrealm
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Racerzrealm »

he cheated me in a circuit race
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

What's the average top speed of cheaters? I lost by about 20 seconds online today..but I think it was because of my crappy car.
HBAndrew
Ricer
Ricer

Post by HBAndrew »

SuperRacer wrote:What's the average top speed of cheaters? I lost by about 20 seconds online today..but I think it was because of my crappy car.
Cheaters go up to 400mph or something, anything above 250 mostly is cheating, in drag if anyone completes any of them in under 19 seconds they are cheating too, seen really good players get 19.40 or something trying their hardest to do it fastest.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

SuperRacer, maybe its because you don't possess the talent..lol. I guess it's another point up for the cheaters then hey who manage to screw things over. Despite believing a game where cheaters are involved ain't worth playing I reckon Om3n-PL might need to calm down a little with his posts as man, ppl are just gonna take offence and its all gonna end in a locked forum topic. Dude, I agree with what your saying but maybe just chill a little...
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

Rogue wrote:Despite believing a game where cheaters are involved ain't worth playing I reckon Om3n-PL might need to calm down a little with his posts as man, ppl are just gonna take offence and its all gonna end in a locked forum topic.
some of Om3n's posts are quite aggresive and it has been noticed :wink:
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Rogue wrote:SuperRacer, maybe its because you don't possess the talent..lol. I guess it's another point up for the cheaters then hey who manage to screw things over. Despite believing a game where cheaters are involved ain't worth playing I reckon Om3n-PL might need to calm down a little with his posts as man, ppl are just gonna take offence and its all gonna end in a locked forum topic. Dude, I agree with what your saying but maybe just chill a little...
lol, no, it's really my car. I'm not even half-way through underground mode and all of my upgrades are level 1.
MaNiA
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MaNiA »

lol yeah superracer that will have a lot to do with it ;)
its like sumone the otherday tried to race me with the lost prophet... wont mention that even cornering i was gaining seconds :D
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

SuperRacer, may sound like a dumb question for those of you already with the game but why haven't you upgraded above level 1 yet????
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I haven't spent enough time playing the game so I didn't earn the level 2 upgrades yet.
Rogue
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Rogue »

So what are the ponits you need to go on each of the levels?????

Return to “Underground”