help please,

2003 Need for Speed Underground
Animal388
Stock
Stock

help please,

Post by Animal388 »

i just got the game today and am having problems with my graphics i have radeon 9600 pro with latest driver, dx9, 512 mb ram, 1.6 p4 yet all my graphics including the menu screens are blurry, in game is a joke trees look like green blobs! :( also problems getting patch ffs!

I AM GETTING A LITTLE TIRED OF BUYING EA GAMES FIFA 2004 C+C GENERALS ECT... ONLY TO RELISE THAT THEY ARE SO F*****IN OBSESED WITH MAKING SURE NOONE CAN COPY THE GAME THE THE FU******IN THING JUST ABOUT RUNS AND GETTING PATCH IS ONLY POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE PATCIANTS OF A SAINT!!!!!!!!!

ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED
THANKS
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

I think I've seen a quiestion or two about the same problem in this formum, try searching in the forum, if not, I recommend you try asking EA Tech support, they'll answer in 24 hours, about the patch, ther is a forum topic on it and some ways if installing it, again, look in the other forum pages.
I heard the ATI Radeon problem could be with the driver, and if Im not wrong there was a new one coming out or maybe its already out, did you go to the ati webpage?

By the way,... if you want to make a backup copy of your game, use the latest Alcohol 120% , NFS:underground has SafeDisc 2 protection so use it in the options, I use the backup to play just in case it gets damaged and if i had no backups it would make me buy another game and I wouldn't do that , lol, the backup I made worked perfectly, I recommend you burn the CDs at slow speed so there is less risk of problems, and test it on a virtual drive first.

If you have questions about all this of backups ask me through Private Message or e-mail.

Good Luck

Return to “Underground”