NFSU 1 server to be shutdown January 13, 2006

2003 Need for Speed Underground
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSU 1 server to be shutdown January 13, 2006

Post by jeffr »

News from EA's NFSU1 web site:

Servers for NFS Underground will no longer be in service as of January 13, 2006. You may continue to play the game up until the closure date, although certain community programs may begin to close down prior to that date. Please be advised that this does not affect PC peer-peer (IP-IP) play that may be a feature of certain games.
All of us at EA would like to thank you for participating in such a special online community and hope that your enthusiasm for these games will continue on beyond this game experience with some of our updated titles.

If you have further questions about your account or the shut down of the EA Online service, please visit http://eatech.custhelp.com
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

Ah yes, read this yesterday. Doesn't really affect me since I uninstalled UG a long time ago and I was never a big fan of online racing.

EDIT: January 13, 2006 is Friday the 13th. Could this result in bad luck for EA in the future?
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

No... not really, since the highest amount of players online on UG1 is around 5-6, and U2 would be 0-2
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

I liked UG1 but its history now and who gives a sh*t. Over done left behind.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

James31278 wrote:I liked UG1 but its history now and who gives a sh*t. Over done left behind.
true but yet i like to go back to u1 to play around but i will never play online no more cause of hackers
BluePhirePB
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BluePhirePB »

Ya, way too many cheaters on UG1 online.
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

agreed with blue, i went online once, and this guy was i gues trying to hack but e wasnt to good at it, because he kept jumping ahead a couple car lengths, and then restart his car like when you get flipped over, it was hilarious!
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

i was racing this skyline that bet a drag in 19.8 seconds...i will never forget he nazed from begin to end....and i couldnt take him down wit my 243mph rx-7 that kills it at 20.9seconds...i tired forever ting to bet that but i will never :( then i got speed hacking during reg races
James31278
Banned

Post by James31278 »

Way too many cheaters indeed, I saw one white RX-7 a month ago the guy swears he was playing fair yet he magicly was faster than everyone including me plus he wrecked a few times that I saw and was nearly on my ass less than 20 seconds later. I actually blocked him causing him to hit the prison on national rail, I'm lucky my UG1 RX-7 is very fast or he would have caught me before the finish. If the race had more laps he would have caught up to me. Same shiznit in UG2, too many frickin cheaters. I know some of those assholes by name. Redblade used a hacked GTO under the name nicecarthnxu2. nikkawildin is a cheater, feliksrussia, gfrbadass supra was a well known cheater from UG1. SX shadow something with his hacked white RX-7, his pal with the black RX-7 didnt cheat. AOD the whole clan i think cheated, EAO cheats too. ucheetinphux was a cheater too. I forgot some people.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

hahahhaah....man i tried to get into a online game in u2 and it said some shiznit that my cd was invailed ....but i bought the cd its liget from gamestop -.-'

Return to “Underground”