I completed NFSU in 3 days

2003 Need for Speed Underground
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Yeah, I'm one of those people who played it for over 2 weeks :)
R.au|PyroMyth
Ricer
Ricer

Post by R.au|PyroMyth »

me too, i did it over about 1 and a half, but thats coz i didnt play it all the time... and also coz i spent most of my time debating what i should do with my car :p
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

My car was crappy until the last challenge :)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

to spice it up, compete in crappy cars. beat it with the golf all the way and stuff. But yeah, the game is still short, even for a race game.
NFSPU was nice and long, some rally games are long and so on. This game got bad reviews for scewed up online game, and short campaign mode. So yes, it's short. But because of the customizing concept it gets me back into it. I can log in, customize a car, race it one, and leave. So it has replay value, and I guess that counts most.
ric3rkoro16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ric3rkoro16 »

i hear ya paco i love makin new cars all the time and jus like dragging them once or twice just to see how they runn lol it keeps me coming back for more everytime......
Ico
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ico »

Yea i just love the cutsomize car feature there's just so many different optiosn of what they can look liek fun just to show off your creations aswell
R.au|Yarah
Ricer
Ricer

Post by R.au|Yarah »

I reeally need to still find the time to complete it, hehe

Hey guys, I finally made it.. lol
Ico
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ico »

It does depend how long you spend on it but it also depends how good you are at it if you haev played all the ther nfs and are good at them then you should find this a breeze
ric3rkoro16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ric3rkoro16 »

well i havent played any of the other need for speed games, but i love racing games so yer i found this game quite easy...
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

same here, plus, things like drift physics etc are fairly realistic, so is motion of speed (except ur not stuck 2 ur seat at 140mph), so its fairly easy, but playable for quite a bit
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Ico
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ico »

yea it doesnt have very long sp time but replay tiem is descent
hondaforever
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hondaforever »

i only get to play an hour a day... my mom tells me not to play too long or ill kill my eyes lol. i havent played now for 2 weeks (winter vacation) because we had people over, and i just got mIDnight club II which sux bvut has cruise mode which is cool and which my mom is now addicted to. i gotta finish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

i remember midnight club 2, now that is a frustrating game!! lol but ur rite the cruise mode is class, and should have been in NFSU in my opinion, would have made it a lot more interestin
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
Gussy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Gussy »

ur mom is addicted to a comp. game? omg.... lucky one to have a mother like that :P
Albert Has
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Albert Has »

Yeah, mym mum hates computer games. However, my dad loves them. He's loves computers, knows all about them and lectures at uni. He does game design and multimedia...cool shiznit.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

same wit tony hawk underground i finished both in 1 day and what is the go wit the name underground
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Summ »

I've been through the sp player 7 times already .. am working on 8...9 and 10 right now .. :p I always found it a long game .. specially compared to other good games like Jedi Academy (20 hours) and longer games like KOTOR (40 hours) it lasted me quite some time the first times. Then as usual .. the times after those were easier and faster to get through ... a couple of days more or less. Yet .. I've been at the top with my last 2 profiles for quite some time ... racing online and quick races without traffic, and now that I have to race from buttom up ... I'm kinda stuck ... lol. I keep racing into the traffic ... which I'm kinda starting to hate as hell. I find myself swearing and insulting it all the time...lol. I've always been a fan of clean laps and skill racing ... with less left to chance. Traffic is just .. chance all the time. You can either turn sharp into what you don't know might lay around the corner ... or you can take it easy and get behind :p kind of sucky.
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

i finished underground in 2 days like more like 1 and 1/2 days tops
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I don't care how long it takes me If I would do it in a DAY it would mean I have no social life and no JOB... :D

Return to “Underground”