Cheater

2003 Need for Speed Underground
MasterMind
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MasterMind »

First of all, that picture is so fake. There's no way the edges would be all blurry in the first place. It has nothing to do with your compression.

Secondly, I can't even figure out how you would be able to get all the TJ parts on your car? Back when I first encountered cheaters, I thought if you can't beat em, join em, but I couldn't even figure out how to do it!
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

Just thought id point out some flaws in your argument there, heres a Jpeg S2000 i made
Attachments
bsmeter.gif
(2.93 KiB) Downloaded 3745 times
12.JPG
(20.51 KiB) Downloaded 3745 times
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
MasterMind
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MasterMind »

You misunderstood what I was talking about. The edges of the car might not be sharp, but the colors are the same!! In that original picture, the background color around the colored-in U's is different from the rest of the background. The only way that you would get that is from cutting and pasting. If that were the original pic, then the areas around the other sets of Uniques would also be a different color.
Grez~Supra_RZ-S
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by Grez~Supra_RZ-S »

I get what you mean, but if you look very closely, the colour in these blurred patches are slightly discoloured. oh, and dont take the bs meter thing personally, it had nothing to do with the post, just posted it because i only just found it and its funny lol
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Ok, I will try to put this the nicest way.. JPEG compression is all it is. JPEG's can be saved in 12 levels (low to highest). That pic is probably a 4 or so. Just look at it's size - some 34kb for 625x422px, that's small size for a large picture. Now, Che posted same pic with his comments and probably saved it as normal compression - wow, it's 134kb or smth. So look carefully before accusing a guy. A pic of that low quality can indicate jack. PSP pro's, here is an example of Che's picture posted on pg 2(I think).
Attachments
cj_cheats.jpg
(51.51 KiB) Downloaded 3726 times
Last edited by UrQuattro on 22 Jan 2004, 22:59, edited 1 time in total.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

see how blurry the red got 'all of a sudden"?
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

whatever... here is another cheater pic:
Attachments
2chetos_02.JPG
(34.63 KiB) Downloaded 3720 times
2chetos_01.JPG
(44.24 KiB) Downloaded 3721 times
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

If you play with an RX-7 with unique upgrades (3 normal) and you go online for example: Unranked Drag, and as the race starts it tells you the difficulty of the players, if any car appears as challenging, that player is most probably cheating, but dont get this confused when using a car other than an RX-7 with unique upgrades.
You can also see it outside in the room clicking on the > arrow on top of the car/connection list and see the disconnect % and the difficulty.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

whatever what? i posted that to prove that all these ppl who claim to 'zoom' in and find out that someone actually cheating to make a screenshot are full of it. u just proved it again by posting your pics.
ric3rkoro16
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ric3rkoro16 »

lmao, paco u are a funny one u know that lol......

I just wanted 2 say that if i find a person that i suspect of cheating i usually just race them a few more times and more often that not i end up beating them anyways... so yer lol i dunno what that has to do with anything, just thought i wud post it anyways.....later
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

lol, i was in bad mood!
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

Pacodog what the hell are u talking about? me cheating on some picture? U must be out of ur nfsu mind!
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

omg, i said exactly the opposite. that those screenshots were correct and that you proved that once more. chill!
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

lol One thing I want to add... there are way too many TJ unique parts cheaters online! I'm really getting really mad............................If this keeps happening and nobody does anything about it I think the only thing left for me to do is to stop playing online and I get bored offline so I will have to stop playing completely......:S really... EA has to do a new patch to Stop this cheating......
I go on ranked games and there is always 1 to 5 cheaters there and when you go in to a created game of a non-cheater a ****** cheater gets in the game and the game launches with the cheater...then it really kills the fun cause the cheater won all the points from the real good players...

Also... there is nothing we can do yet about this... even a page with the cheaters' list won't help because they are hundreds, so we are just wasting time :|
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

Site dedicated against cheaters:

http://www.cheating.reallysucks.com
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

If this keeps happening and nobody does anything about it I think the only thing left for me to do is to stop playing online and I get bored offline so I will have to stop playing completely
I don't play anymore online. not like the world lost the best player, but the lifespan of NFSU is very nearing it's end for me. 2months - i'd say pretty bad result. (NFSPU is like what - 3 years?)
Racerzrealm
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Racerzrealm »

i think it's his graphics card. he's using one most likely made in `94 or so.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

lol well the game has been around only 1 month, and cheating makes its lifespan low, if there would not be any cheaters Im sure it would last a long long time...
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

Post by marshallpre1 »

i hate those tj uniques cheaters, it makes the game crap, but whatever, i just smoke em neways...lol....stupid cheaters
Sheep <Nl>
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sheep <Nl> »

I've got a question...How the hell can they cheat...
A few days ago i raced 3 guys. One hit the wall with 330 kmph. Then i passed him and he overtook me 2 seconds later. The other one took a ramp, flipped his car and yeah he als o overtook me...The third one didn't start at all...
When i finished i thought i was third...the guy who didn't start was faster than me!!! while his connection was at it's max!!!
Has anyone got the same problems???

*Cheating sucks*
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Using cheat progs, guys fit more than the maximum 3 TJ unique parts. They also use the unlimited nitrous cheat... there's others too. Apparently it's very easy - any sucker n00b who can't bear to lose despite their personal inadequacies can do it... :roll:
Sheep <Nl>
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sheep <Nl> »

You're probably right GT...Where did you get that cheat detecting programm from?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I use PS2, so can't use the cheat prog and don't have it. I'm pretty sure you can down it from NFS Unlimited tho - look around the main page and see what you can find dude.. 8)
Sheep <Nl>
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Sheep <Nl> »

Okay bro i'll look for it. btw can't ps2 players use an action replay?
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Er, yeh we can. Funny thing - I have one, but I've never used it for NFSU - the thought never really occurred to me til you mentioned it. Thinking about it, I don't ever intend to use it either...

Return to “Underground”