Need for speed hot pursuit 2 find?

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Need for speed hot pursuit 2 find?

Post by race_invader »

Hello i dunno if this is decent to ask but can any1 find need for speed hot pursuit 2 on pc in the shops still coz ive bin all over the place in tasmania and like i was thinking to fly to Sydney :? see if i cud get it but like i cannot even find it on xbox of ps2 or anything it feels like it hasnt been released :cry:

or is there any really really good online shops were i cud get it and like its safe coz if thats my last way to get this game then ill do it
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

NFS:HP2 was released in 2002 and is now four versions old. I doubt any store is going to stock such an old game, simply because nobody wants to buy it except one lone guy in Tasmania. You're much better off looking online I expect.

If you do find it, be aware that the PC version was produced by a completely different developer to the one that produced the console version. As a result, the two versions of the game are very different.

PC gamers generally rate HP2 as one of the worst in the series. On the other hand, I've console gamers frequentlu rate the console version of HP2 as one of the very best. I myself have the PS2 version and loved the game.
Calibra_14
Banned

Post by Calibra_14 »

Warez-related post removed
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

HP2... if that's the one released after Porsche Unleashed, you can find it in <b>The World of Need for Speed</b> gamepack. it contains NFS4, NFS5, NFS6, and NFS7. basically all the way up to Underground. i know you can find it on Amazon, and they have shipping outside the US. i also know many stores in the US have this gamepack as well. so now that you know what you're looking for, maybe it'll be easier for you to find it.
Ataraxia
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ataraxia »

You can try Ebay or even have my copy if you like. For some weird reason it hated my computer. I found my copy at Games Wizards and if your lucky EB will have them. Good luck finding it! :D
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

dont go with ebay, unless you personally know the seller.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

Note that only the PS2 console version of HP2 was exceptionally good. The other console editions were just copies of the PC version.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Ah yeh, that's how it went. Thanks for the correction.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

prince1142003 wrote:dont go with ebay, unless you personally know the seller.
That's the most weird thing I read in a while. Why would you buy a game online if you know the seller.... you go to the seller and get the game from his hand yourself :roll:
Buying from someone you know would be like: He mate can you put that game you have on Ebay so I can buy it from you.... pretty weird eh??

I got my copy from Ebay also. I got a russian version :lol: in a CD case instead of a DVD case. I Bought it from the US and had it shipped to me in The Netherlands. Abd it works just fine... still want a DVD case version also.

I buy alot from Ebay, and atm got over 100 transactions on Ebay and 95% of the sellers/buyers are from foreign countries (bought 90% and sold 10% of my transactions)
I only had 1 problem when I wanted to buy PGR1 and never recieved the product but did pay.. the seller was a jerk and was to greedy and thought that 1.50 :P was to cheap... but he that's a auction... so I send Ebay a non recieving product report and got my money back.... and he was even from the Netherlands... never had 1 issue with foreign sellers!!

There are plenty versions of NFS HP on Ebay and they sell for a few dollar and I am sure you can find a brand new version for cheap. even in AUS
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i'm not saying anything bad about ebay, but i've heard of a few instances where buyers have been ripped off by buying games on Ebay. stolen or missing cd key, etc. but do note that i've only heard of a few cases among the thousands of transactions carried out on ebay.
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Hmm i have got sumthings from ebay but like it takes so so long i cannot be stuffed waiting :lol:

Amazon is what my older sister told me about but like what she orderd is books and like it kinda made me think that it was a Book place online but ill check it out

Ive neva eva heard of (the World of Need for Speed gamepack) but it does sound good i guess if i can find that then i wud have all the Need for speed games coz ive got underground 1 & 2 and then Most Wanted and when carbon comes out ill get that so yeah that pack sounds very good

Its kinds strange in Tasmania coz like when i tell my mates and stuff about need for speed they like have no idea what im talking about but then when i show them they think that im just crazy or they just kick me off my PC and then stuff up my game :? an my girlfriend thinks im a nerd :roll:

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”