Who's playing the old NFS games (before NFS underground)

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Need for Speed Porsche, Need for Speed High Stakes and older
bakalhau
Ricer
Ricer

Post by bakalhau »

Ah well... I play NFS3 and HP2, best games so far in the series. Although since I got a new comp I play MW the most, it has some serious great graphics.
Canadianracer21
Stock
Stock

Re: Who's playing the old NFS games (before NFS underground)

Post by Canadianracer21 »

I have Need for speed Porsche unleashed its still the best game the nfs ever made ,I like the way the cars drive . like a real car .. shift and carbon are ok but not the same for me. I Like F1 for that reason too more of a simulation then arcade. thats what I want when I play a game for it to be closer to real life..
TMW
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TMW »

I have the original NFS...Road and Track or something. that is sooo funny, and because I don't have a video card, i can't even play NFSU. I used to have it on PS2, and I have MW on PS2 now.
IF it don't cost anything, DON'T BUY IT!!
erick_f50
Stock
Stock

Post by erick_f50 »

Me! playing NFS2, NFSHS and HP2 (before NFSMW) *u*
By the other side i'm working in a mod for HP2, it will be called NFSHP2: 2013 Edition

/watch?v=hzL7dIEeYhA
BadHairDay
Stock
Stock

Post by BadHairDay »

I have NFS 2 Special Edition and High Stakes installed, and I play them often :D I love how you can just start them up, pick a track and a car and just race, it's a great sense of freedom that newer titles like Hot Pursuit 2010 and The Run (though I haven't played either) don't seem to have.
I also re-install and play NFS Hot Pursuit 2 every know and then, I just can't get enough of it! But I get really mad after installing loads of mods into it that make it stop working so I just uninstall the game... and I will instal it again some other day, and so on.
I don't play any newer ones except Most Wanted and Underground 2 but very rarely lately.
Last edited by BadHairDay on 09 Apr 2013, 15:45, edited 1 time in total.
Bernard
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bernard »

I'm currently playing Porsche Unleashed, trying to beat the track records and reach the top speed of some cars (911 GT1, 911 Carrera RS 2.7, 935/78 "Moby D ick", etc.).
My first NFS game was Hot Pursuit 2, but the oldest NFS game I have played is a Hot Pursuit 1.
Oliver Oresic
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Oliver Oresic »

I play sometimes:

Return to “Older Need for Speed Games”