Quick Help Please?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Undercover.
Be sure to search first!
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Quick Help Please?

Post by vegettoxp »

Hello there,

This message is for Bojan or anyone who can help. I was wondering if you guys can tell me the Direct Link for me to DL these NFS-UC Video Trailers. I am working on a Project and I will have np problem sharing it with you guys once I am done. My project is going to be based on Windows Dreamscene. And I am pretty sure you guys know the rest. Hopefully my project works out. And thats why I need the links to those HD Video Trailer Links. So if you can, please share the link with me.

Thank You,

P.S. Fusion
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: Quick Help Please?

Post by Andre_online »

Well, I'm no Bojan, but I'm sure the Undercover section has plenty of Hi-Definition videos. Click here. :)
stefanos4555
Ricer
Ricer

Post by stefanos4555 »

i'm not familiar with Windows Dreamscene, so if you just need a link the above answer is great.But if you want to download those trailers then i suggest this.http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d24636.htm
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
vegettoxp
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vegettoxp »

Andre_online wrote:Well, I'm no Bojan, but I'm sure the Undercover section has plenty of Hi-Definition videos. Click here. :)
I know about that section, but I can't download those Videos.
stefanos4555 wrote:i'm not familiar with Windows Dreamscene, so if you just need a link the above answer is great.But if you want to download those trailers then i suggest this.http://downloads.gamezone.com/demos/d24636.htm
Thx for the link, I am gona check it out!

*mod note*
Two posts merged. Don't double post.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

Also, If you use firefox with flash got, a movie icon comes up at the bottom, click it, remove any # and you can download youtube vids and the like.

Return to “Help & Support”