[Undercover] Turn off motion blur

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Undercover.
Be sure to search first!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

[Undercover] Turn off motion blur

Post by Hydro_PT »

Hi there.

I recently started playing Undercover, and well, though the game is far way from my expectations, it stills give me some fun... not much fun, but so far it's OK.

Anyway, I need some help about the motion blur. I put all the graphics settings on maximum, but I think the motion blur is exaggerated, I can't play for more than 30 minutes :(. It puts me sick, and I can't find an option to turn that off. Anybody knows how to? I would be very thankful for that. I let you a pick why I want to turn it off... sometimes it is so intense that I can't even see the map or other things, it's all blurred.

Please help me out, and thanks!
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: [Undercover] Turn off motion blur

Post by Hydro_PT »

Hmm nevermind, I went through all the graphic options and found out that if you turn World Effects to LOW, the sickening motion blur goes way. Thank god, I can play a lot better now. The game feels more realistic, no doubt. I prefer not to have motion blur than having that extreme-unrealistic effect.

Thanks for the help anyway, you can lock the topic. Or this might be useful for future reference. 'Cause I don't know how may people like indeed that effect...
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

Not that I have the game, but I'd expect it to be in the Undercover registry folder like most wanted
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

They removed Motion Blur from being separate to being part of World Effects. Unless adding the key from MW or Carbon works in UC then I doubt it's possible.

Return to “Help & Support”