Pro Street & Logitech Rumblepad 2

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
edmund22
Stock
Stock

Pro Street & Logitech Rumblepad 2

Post by edmund22 »

Hey.

Just got the game from the store. Haven't driven a lot, but from what i saw it's great. Theres just one thing.
I have the Logitech Rumblepad 2. Played last three NFS games with it, worked perfectly. This one seems to ignore the thumbsticks deviation. In other games i could control the amount of throttle, braking and steering, this one just works as if i would play with the keyboard. I must use max deviations on thumbsticks for the car to react, which is ofc stupid.
I can't control the burnouts, no way to hold the throttle in the green area. And corners sux also :cry:

Before someone point me to get a steering wheel, i don't have enough place for that...

Help?
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Pro Street & Logitech Rumblepad 2

Post by Frenzy »

Try messing around in the driver settings, or see if PS has a sensitivity setting?
edmund22
Stock
Stock

Post by edmund22 »

Hmm, can't find any sensitivity options. I heard wheels don't have the settings either... If thats true it's weewee poor from EA to not have included that...
Frenzy
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Frenzy »

Get this (official logitech/wingman drivers) and tweak it using that.
edmund22
Stock
Stock

Post by edmund22 »

Doesn't help either.

As sad as it is, I'm quicker and better of with only my keyboard, get more control there than on the gamepad. I hate tapping keys.

As it is now, i have no fun playing it :roll:

Return to “Help & Support”