NFSPS speedchallenge handling

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

NFSPS speedchallenge handling

Post by Rizur »

I have serious problems with Speed Challenges especially in Nevada.
I have Zonda but I cant make it handle good... Any hints for that? Because of Zondas handling I have just bought 911 Turbo because I heard that it is better car to handle and performance is almost as good. Well it was true. But I still have a lot of trouble with the handling. I really dont want to waste all my total repair marks and I dont have many of them... Now I have beaten all the kings expect the speed because of I cant win the Nevada challenge.
So what I need is hints for tuning the handling for 911 Turbo and Zonda and also driving tips for Speed Challenges...

I didnt want to create another topic for this thing so I say it in this one... I have skyline in grip and I cant also make it handle good. Tight corners are the worse. What should I do for making it handle better? Or should I buy new one like evo IX or X (btw wich one is better?)

P.S Sry for bad english skills :roll:

EDIT: I heard that you get unlimited total repairs in some point. So do you get them by defeating RYO or playing the game 100% ? Because I was just thinking that I wouldnt waste all my total repairs in Speed Kings Nevada raceday if I first win RYO and then get unlimited total repairs.... But is it possible to challenge RYO before winning all kings?
And yes, I'm using keyboard. (Too many questions in this topic :lol: )
Last edited by Rizur on 11 Feb 2008, 18:19, edited 1 time in total.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: NFSPS speedchallenge handling

Post by baumaxx1 »

Try an AWD car. Lower steering response. If using keyboard, it's on/off operation, so you have to tap if you don't want to go full lock.
NFSpeeds Truestar
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS speedchallenge handling

Post by NFSpeeds Truestar »

Dont ever buy the Evo 9 unless you can tune it I bought it and it was dissaponting becuase its supposed to have great handling and I LOVE EVO's so it was bad for me. Try your best man like barley tap it I know it was fustrating for me too

Return to “Help & Support”