Money problems [NFSPS]

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Money problems [NFSPS]

Post by Rizur »

I really like to make cars but my money is running low. So what is the easiest way to get money in Prostreet?
I have noticed that the Speed kings racedays have big winning ammouts but the races are annoying....
I have used money cheats (unfortunately) but they helped me just for awhile. I also downloaded Art Money but I didnt know how to use it.
Big help would be if I know how to get free car markers but I dont know where to get them. So is there like some specific raceday or is it random how you get those markers?

I think I'm not the only one who would like to hear some hints and tips how to get easily money so everyone who knows a good way, please share your knowledge to all of us :lol:
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Re: Money problems [NFSPS]

Post by baumaxx1 »

race more... lol. Drag king races are easy. Or you could make a new, hex-edited file with unlimited money for tuning...
Rizur
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Rizur »

I would race more but I dont have enough time for it :? I have time to play like in 3 days a week and I would like to spend that time for making the cars... And now in writing at school so I would have more time to play in home :D

And I like to have all my cars in the same save game... But thank you for that drag racing hint, I'll try that one :wink:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I have a v1.1 savegame for the PC 1.1 patched edition that has all the cars in the savegame and starts off with Career completion at 0%. I just have to find the copy.
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

is it possible to transfer between saves?

Return to “Help & Support”