Help me to unlock Nate Denver and Karol Monroe

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Help me to unlock Nate Denver and Karol Monroe

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Striker94 wrote:It's wierd how nobody uses the supercars in the game, heck, they don't even use 10% of the cars! Have you seen anybody use-Viper, Murcielago, Zonda, Hemi Cuda, 1 person uses the civic, chevelle, Pontiac GTO (67), and a whole heap of others...
I could prepare a list of AI here that use the cars you mentioned...

Antoine Gaskins (Nitrocide - Speed) - Lamborghini Murcielago LP640
JP Laurent (Boxcut -Speed) - Pagani Zonda
Brad Adams (Drag - Rogue Speed) - Hemi CUda
Joe Tackett (Any race - Apex Slide) - Civic
Tons of Battle Machine drivers in Drag - Civic
Wade Jackson and Don Berry (Circuit - Battle Machine) - Chevelle
Bradley Hunter (Aftermix - Drag) - Chevelle
??? (Name forgotten - Quick Race Nitrocide) - '65 GTO
Charlie Gaskins (?) (Quick Race Nitrocide) - Pagani Zonda
??? (Name forgotten - Throttle Body drift team) - Viper (Also a Quick Race car)
'Big Nate Denver' (Speed King) - '65 GTO
??? (Name forgotten - Grip - React?) - Hemi Cuda

Every single AI I listed here is either too fast for their own good or absolutely pathetic.
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

I haven't made it that far into nitrocide...

And for the others...

1) I don't play quick race

2)I said that only 1 person uses the Chevelle/GTO/Civic, I haven't done battle machine for a month...

3) I haven't played react for a long time either...]

4) so the only point you made is the tons of people use civics, that 2 people use Hemis, and that i haven't finished nitrocide...

5) no offece, but in the words of koenigsegg-FAIL
oh snap
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

is R34 good?

can you give your tuning setup?
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

For speed mode, a stage 3 911 turbo with stock suspension (and brakes, don't use them), but all other parts stage 3 can run Nevada C flat out, without going airborne, in about 3 minutes. This is the best speed car.

For drag mode, the Camaro SS is the fastest on a PC, if you program a button to launch it in 5th gear. The next fastest is the Zonda, using only 1st through 4th gears (I'll post a stage 3 Zonda drag setup later). The Supra is another cheap alternative, a bit faster than a stage 3 Camaro SS, but gets less points, and a stage 4 Camaro SS is the fastest drag car of all.

For drift mode, there are a lot of cars that get enough points, but a stage 3 or 4 RX7 with stock tires, suspension, and brakes is the most popular.

For grip mode, the Zonda is the fastest car. The next best cars are pretty close, Ford GT, 911 Turbo, and RX8. The 911 Turbo gets the most points because it has a relatively high handicap.

Some part and setup info:

911 Turbo speed parts: Stock: suspension, brakes. Stage 3 parts: engine, drivetrain, turbo, nitrous, tires. HKS turbo may be better. Stock suspension keeps car from going airborne over hills. Tuning: both tire pressures +10, engine and nitrous boost values +10, all gears and final 0 (middle).

Camaro SS drag parts: Stock: suspension and brakes: Stage 3: engine, drivetrain, supercharger, tires, nitrous. Use Eaton twin screw charger. Tuning: front tire pressure +10, rear tire pressure -10, engine boost and nitrous +10, gears 1->4 0 (not used), 5th -10, 6th 0, final +10. Launching: hold rpms above green area, hit 5th gear and nitrous at same time to launch. Leave car in 5th gear for 1/4 mile, shift into 6th for 1/2 mile. For stage 4 drag Camaro SS, install stage 3 or 4 suspension, set springs, shocks, and ride height -10, then install stock suspension, gear 5th -4, 6th +9, else same as above.

Supra drag parts: Stock: brakes. Stage 2: suspension. Stage 3: engine, drivetrain, turbo, tires, nitrous. HKS turbo maybe better than others. Tuning: engine boost and nitrous +10, all gears and final +10.

Zonda grip parts: All stage 3. Tuning - tire pressures -10, engine boost and nitrous +10, gears -10, final 0.

Ford GT grip parts: All stage 3, HKS turborcharger may be best. Tuning: ride height -10 (+10 for Texas oval), front tire pressure 0, rear tire pressure -10, engine and nitrous +10, drivetrain - all gears -10, final -5.

911 Turbo grip parts: All stage 3, HKS turborcharger may be best. Tuning: both tire pressures -10, engine boost and nitrous +10, drivetrain - default.

Mazda RX8 grip parts: All stage 3. HKS turborcharger may be best. Tuning: both tire pressures -10, engine boost and nitrous +10, drivetrain, 1st +10, 2nd +6, 3rd +2, 4th -2, 5th -6, 6th -10, final +5.
scoobeephantom
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by scoobeephantom »

you need to beat the records on the speed and drag events
THE HIPPIES WERE RIGHT
RAZGRIZ

Return to “Help & Support”