[NFSPS] Need help with profile problem, please!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
breakpoint88
Stock
Stock

[NFSPS] Need help with profile problem, please!

Post by breakpoint88 »

I have had NFS:PS since the day it released and i have completed the game 100 percent long ago also. I just got XBL and signed up and on and when i tried to load my profile it forced me to make a new one for use on XBL. I really hate this because ive already completed the game and have all my cars set-up and everything! I was looking foward to using them racing against people and now it looks like i will have to start all over. Am i missing something with this entire deal, or do i really have to start a new career just for XBL?

Thanks
breakpoint88
Stock
Stock

Re: [NFSPS] Need help with profile problem, please!

Post by breakpoint88 »

This forum is firetruck lame =D>
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Either that, or no one knows the answer to your question.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

^ Or for other reasons...
breakpoint88 wrote:This forum is firetruck lame =D>
Seriously, 4 days and no response? You could have just made another profile and completed the game in that time.
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
breakpoint88
Stock
Stock

Post by breakpoint88 »

why would i want to go through the complete game again that is not a challenge and is a bore to go through when someone told me how to fix my problem on ea.com's NFS forum within 5 minutes of posting the question? The fix for it if someone else has ran into the problem is to rename your old profile to a new available xbl screen name and then it will use your profile which you had already. I really didn't want to go do another profile because i already had all the cars and i already had them all dialed in perfectly. Since this was my first time on xbl i didn't even know i could rename my profile #-o

Return to “Help & Support”