NFSPS No My Cars???

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
naughtydawg63
Stock
Stock

NFSPS No My Cars???

Post by naughtydawg63 »

I Have looked in ProStreet over and over and I don't know if I'm missing it, but is there not a My Cars section.

Like In Carbon where you could freely build a car for free all performance and everything. Is there no way to do that in this game? I want to have a lot of cars but i dont want to pay for them all in career mode.

I have this on 360 also.

Any help would be great. Thanks Guys
scorchex
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS No My Cars???

Post by scorchex »

Ok this is gonna come as a shock 2 u bu...... THERE IS NO MY CARS.
if you've been searching for hours looking for it you must be really intellegent (sarcasm). By checking the menus over and over isnt gonna make it appear out of thin air:!:

:!: :!: :!: THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU WRITE A POST :!: :!: :!:
In life go as fast as you can, cut corners and cheat, if you crash and burn too bad!
Striker94
Professional
Professional

Post by Striker94 »

scorchex wrote:Ok this is gonna come as a shock 2 u bu...... THERE IS NO MY CARS.
if you've been searching for hours looking for it you must be really intellegent (sarcasm). By checking the menus over and over isnt gonna make it appear out of thin air:!:

:!: :!: :!: THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU WRITE A POST :!: :!: :!:
Leave him alone...

No, there isn't a My Cars section of the game, and I was severely dissapointed in EA for making that error. It used to be great, just decking out the supercars in the best parts and killing everybody with them... :wink:
oh snap
el bruja gato
Ricer
Ricer

Post by el bruja gato »

Yes its a loss not being able to test drive the supercars I don't use in career (most I'll go is a Skyline) but it's more of a loss not being able to use my custom cars in the self-designed race days!
baumaxx1
Professional
Professional

Post by baumaxx1 »

It's stupid, they finally just unlock everything from the get go... but you have to work for it. >_< Shame about you having it on 360, I was going to have all my cars in the one file, but I just got sick of the gameplay, so hex-edited files FTW!

Return to “Help & Support”