version 1.1 cannot load my game and crashes

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
justinGTR35
Stock
Stock

version 1.1 cannot load my game and crashes

Post by justinGTR35 »

Since I installed version 1.1, I could not play my saved file... Even if I have decided to redo the game.. I could not even get close to properly customizing the car in the decals/ vinyls as it crashes at that point.. Even in the newer cars that were
added causes the damn crashing.. sometimes even saying something about memory sumthing error that "it" cannot be "read".. Anyone who knows any fixes for this.. I also tried all the other patches after reinstall.. didn't work at all.. It just wasted my time.. BUT I REALLY WANT TO USE THE PORSCHES AND THAT STUPID VEYRON... help much appreciated (T_T)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: version 1.1 cannot load my game and crashes

Post by prince1142003 »

There are several different patches, each meant for a certain regional version of the game. You have to ensure that you install the patch that matches the regional version of your game. The only suggestion I can give you is uninstall and try to find the correct patch for your game.
TruSake
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TruSake »

Just go back to playing version 1.0
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

TruSake wrote:Just go back to playing version 1.0
That is possibly the most unhelpful post I've seen in a year. He obviously wants to play v1.1 so why should he go back to v1.0? The patches usually fix problems with the game, or in the case of the ProStreet 1.1 patch, adds new content to the game.

Return to “Help & Support”