I cant race Ranked in the competition raceday???

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
wondaboy
Ricer
Ricer

I cant race Ranked in the competition raceday???

Post by wondaboy »

:evil: I just want to find out if anyone has managed to race the competition yet,and more specificaly on PC? Ive got the raceday and can enter it ( most of the tries ) in Unranked mode without any problems,but the moment i choose ranked my whole game switches off either just after finish choosing my cars, or while it says downloading leaderboard, or after i chose a race and almost just as the race is supposed to start... :(
Ive tries using the cars they give you at the start of the raceday instead of mine but still the same. Ive also uninstalled the game and made a clean installation, ive even tried starting a whole new career to try and find a way but nothing,it just keeps disconecting my game,and ive been waiting for this competition for long as i always missed the ones before.
I can play any other ranked online games just fine,its just when trying to enter the raceday of the competition. I asked EA but they say they will reply within 24 hours by then the race weekend is almost over.So if some1 maybe experience same issues let me know or if someone got a solution or know if it will come right?

Return to “Help & Support”