SHOULD I GET PROSTREET

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

SHOULD I GET PROSTREET

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I am considering to get NFS Prostreet now that I can pick it up for around $20 . Obviouusly it has had poor reviews ( around 60-70%) but I know that some people thought it was a nice change for the series. Personally my favourite games in the series are UG2 and C, obviously completely different to PROSTREET.So in breif would you recommend it or should I hold out for SHIFT, NITRO and WORLD online.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: SHOULD I GET PROSTREET

Post by Andre_online »

I guess if you've been exposed too much by tuner-based NFS games such as the ones you mentioned, you won't like the idea of ProStreet. Based on observations, the reviews of ProStreet were blatantly biased, although you're more than welcome to experience the 'nice change'.

If you ask me, I loved it more than UC by a clear mile. It was a good transition. :)
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Thanks for your opinion, I might pick it up sometime as I think Undercover is just more of the same. I do seem to be the only person interested in NFS World Online though, I think it's only got like 20 posts!
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I'm liking World Online too! More than SHIFT actually, 'cuz I prefer illegal street-based racing than closed track races within a circuit. :)
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Everyone says that they're not interested as it's more of the same but imo there are a lot of innovations dispite the similar feel of the previous games eg. the fact it's an MMO, team racing and cop chases, more parts, cars, tracks etc than any other previous game, avatars, autodrive and the windows designed specifically for PC.

Return to “Help & Support”