Nevada race days

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed ProStreet.
Be sure to search first!
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Nevada race days

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Im having problems finishing those races, so come here for advice, what cars are really good for speed and how am i supposed to win the drag races here. i have a 1000 hp Supra, it beats every other drag race easily, doing high 6's which is enough to beat the game in single player, but on nevada its either i slow down and not win the drag because of my time being too bad, or i dont slow down and total because of the wheelie making my car go off the track.
then come the grip races. there are barely any walls so most of time i end up flipping over ..and then theres the weird situation with me having just light damage and totaling my skyline because of a wall that i met at speed of 100 km/h after a turn. i just have 4 race days left in super promotion, then the speed king and ryo, so can anyone help me or point to right direction with car choice?
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Nevada race days

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

Try a Nissan 350Z.

And you can always save up for a Zonda (XD). That beats everything.
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Nevada race days

Post by ElvenAvenger »

Nitrodemon McLaren wrote:Try a Nissan 350Z.

And you can always save up for a Zonda (XD). That beats everything.
i had a 350Z for grip , even touched the hand tuning on that one ( :lol: the only car i've EVER done that on in Pro Street)
to cure the weird slipperyness and then used it for long until it just did not go fast enough, then i just went lazy mode and got the R34, and Proto for Fast and Tight tracks respectively. Zonda ....im not spending 800-900k on a car knowing it wont give the money back
found a way to beat them. 911 GT2.

Return to “Help & Support”