NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by Anach »

http://www.ea.com/prostreet/patches.jsp

Here is the working official link to the 1.1 patch. This should take care of any problems with getting the right version.
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

Anach wrote:http://www.ea.com/prostreet/patches.jsp

Here is the working official link to the 1.1 patch. This should take care of any problems with getting the right version.
i ve prob is ...
i dono my NFS PS is wat ver ...
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

RDS wrote:

i ve prob is ...
If you downloaded it from EA Store, then its the Download version
If you Bought from a store, then its a DVD version.

Get the version for your language.

If you pirated it, then its the DVD version.
Danyutz
Donator
Donator

Post by Danyutz »

prince, thank you for your hard work, great job mate
ForgottenWoods
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ForgottenWoods »

prince1142003 wrote:Need for Speed ProStreet v1.1 compatible hexed savegame

I finished creating a v1.1 compatible savegame that has all 76 cars in the garage. Here it is, along with a few notes.

1. Career completion is at 0%
2. All cars are available in the garage, already bought. They are not avialable in the carlot for you to buy. If you sell a car from the garage, you may not be able to get it back.
3. All cars are currently Grip cars. You should change the mode of each car to your liking. You should have at least one car for each of the four modes BEFORE you start your first race day.
4. WARNING: Since I have added 76 new bonus cars into the career garage, I've taken up 76 tuning slots. The savegame only has a limited number of tuning slots, so I have no idea what this will do to the progression of the game. If you experience any issues (won cars disappearing, corrupted blueprints, game crashing), please let me know.
5. As with all edited savegames, this is NOT for online play. I will not be responsible if you use it for online play, and your account gets banned.

Yes, the work you did is very good, but because I'm the boring man :mrgreen: ,gonna consider a few oters issues:
1-don't you think it's a little easy to have all new supercars already in your garage?I mean, perhaps it would be better if you earn them by hard racicing work, which gives money to choose and buy one or two per time...and in that way you could even say:oh the Koenigsegg(or the Veyron or the Mclaren F1 and some other...)are yet too expensive for me...I must race again and again to get them! I think it's more exciting when you buy a ferocious car after been forced to use horrible cars(as the Pontiac GTO in battle machine).I said horrible to be soft...so:
2-is it possible to create a new savegame with all the "monsters" normally available for sale in the carmarket (fully compatible with your at-moment career stats and no need to hex)?
3-whatever save game I am gonna use, do I need to uninstall then reinstall the game and its patch before adding it?
3-do I miss myself or do I saw vinyls never met in the game? can I download'em anyway or just I have to unlock them?
4-what do you think about a possible cheat code that can be typed in game to unlock all the cars of this booster pack?could it exist?
5-is it possible to create\build and add another not EA released car to the game,just through a mod(as happens to all elder scrolls series)?I'm not crazy, but I think EA forgets every year a big car manifacturing industry...Ferrari...also I'd like to see other supercars, 4 example Spiker, Maserati,Maybach coupe,Gumpert Apollo,Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione...It would be great if we had that chance...don't you?
However I have to say the work done in this thread is...amazing...
And can't wait to get the Delta roar babez!

1024_delta_hf_integrale_evoII_final_edition.jpg
Emsterfan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Emsterfan »

well, umm i got a slight problem :S
i cant find the expressway (that wangan-raceway-thingy)
i looked thru all racedays (not in the career), but theres not the wangan
and why the hell i cant drive with the dbr9 or the s2k (for example) on a few tracks?

would be awesome, if someone can help me :)
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

ForgottenWoods wrote:

I finished creating a v1.1 compatible savegame that has all 76 cars in the garage. Here it is, along with a few notes.

2. All cars are available in the garage, already bought. They are not avialable in the carlot for you to buy. If you sell a car from the garage, you may not be able to get it back.
3. All cars are currently Grip cars. You should change the mode of each car to your liking. You should have at least one car for each of the four modes BEFORE you start your first race day.
4. WARNING: Since I have added 76 new bonus cars into the career garage, I've taken up 76 tuning slots. The savegame only has a limited number of tuning slots, so I have no idea what this will do to the progression of the game. If you experience any issues (won cars disappearing, corrupted blueprints, game crashing), please let me know.
5. As with all edited savegames, this is NOT for online play. I will not be responsible if you use it for online play, and your account gets banned.

Yes, the work you did is very good, but because I'm the boring man :mrgreen: ,gonna consider a few oters issues:
1-don't you think it's a little easy to have all new supercars already in your garage?I mean, perhaps it would be better if you earn them by hard racicing work, which gives money to choose and buy one or two per time...and in that way you could even say:oh the Koenigsegg(or the Veyron or the Mclaren F1 and some other...)are yet too expensive for me...I must race again and again to get them! I think it's more exciting when you buy a ferocious car after been forced to use horrible cars(as the Pontiac GTO in battle machine).I said horrible to be soft...so:
2-is it possible to create a new savegame with all the "monsters" normally available for sale in the carmarket (fully compatible with your at-moment career stats and no need to hex)?
3-whatever save game I am gonna use, do I need to uninstall then reinstall the game and its patch before adding it?
3-do I miss myself or do I saw vinyls never met in the game? can I download'em anyway or just I have to unlock them?
4-what do you think about a possible cheat code that can be typed in game to unlock all the cars of this booster pack?could it exist?
5-is it possible to create\build and add another not EA released car to the game,just through a mod(as happens to all elder scrolls series)?I'm not crazy, but I think EA forgets every year a big car manifacturing industry...Ferrari...also I'd like to see other supercars, 4 example Spiker, Maserati,Maybach coupe,Gumpert Apollo,Alfa Romeo 8c Competizione...It would be great if we had that chance...don't you?

I agree with you. Im here for the learning experience and the ability to edit cars/blueprints.

Through years of cheating in games, i've learned my lesson, in that I takes the fun out of the game. I repeat race days over and over because I want to earn money to upgrade and buy new cars. If I have all those, then I have no need to race and ive just wasted $50-100. I enjoy the fun of getting there.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

ForgottenWoods wrote:

1. Until we can figure out exactly what EA did, this isn't possible. The cars don't show up when they're added to the carlot.
2. Read above.
3. If your game works with the patch, then you can just use the save. The save will not work with the unpatched version.
4. There are a few codes in the new EXE, but they're disabled for some reason. Until someone can figure out how to enable them, we can't do anything with them.
5. Not yet at least. And the reason those cars aren't in the game is because those manufacturers are VERY particular about what type of racing games its cars appear in. Ferrari, for example, doesn't allow its cars in street racing games.
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

Anach wrote:
RDS wrote:

i ve prob is ...
If you downloaded it from EA Store, then its the Download version
If you Bought from a store, then its a DVD version.

Get the version for your language.

If you pirated it, then its the DVD version.
Means tht DVD ver need 2 pay ?
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Why the heck do all the PC users get all of tese AWESOME cars, and any other users get jack? How am I supposed to get these new cars on my PS3 version?
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

If some of you want to see the vinyl of MW M3 (and if you do not go to nfscars) go there search in showroom BMW M3 E46 2001 And you will see a vinyl from MW made from 11 to 20 shapes! And what could be the problem if you could not click the ok button if you are downloading the patch?
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

Koenigsegg_Rox wrote:Why the heck do all the PC users get all of tese AWESOME cars, and any other users get jack? How am I supposed to get these new cars on my PS3 version?
Well that's what happens when you get a console, you not only get blurry graphics, but the inability to edit your stuff easily. Lack of features and freedom is why i'll not buy a console. I guess you have to buy the cars when they are released or get a PC :P
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

Why we can't make Car mods for Prostreet?
Last edited by 888Veyron on 24 Dec 2007, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

ve somebody ve upgrade the PS 2 v 1.1 ?
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

cparty wrote:
SRDragoon20 wrote:whats the AI car codes? or there vinyl codes would be cool
The AI uses the same carcodes as the user. The only difference is their customization. All those cars which are predefined in the savegame are already available in the save I posted earlier. Of course, in the game there are more, but I'm not sure how to get the codes for their 'blueprint'. Also, I haven't played with vinyls yet, though I discovered that the AI cars use 'texture vinyls' which can not be edited (and only exists for that specific cars) when I was unlocking the predefined blueprints for modification. Here's one of the vinyls:

prince1142003 wrote:Can someone test this to see if it's not just isolated to me? Also, I didn't run tests with multiple blueprints, so could someone check that as well?
I couldn't get this to work (I tried with one/multiple blueprints). The car went stock with only one blueprint after I've bought it. However, it is possible to change the mode using the Hex/MemEditor without loosing the customization (It should be the 557th Byte of the Blueprint - 00 = Grip, 01 = Drift, 02 = Drag, 03 = Speed). Whenever I find more time (and know a bit more about the save structure) I'll for sure try to write another tutorial.

FrankieGthang wrote:Does anyone know how to change amount of money in carrer using art money???tnx
Simply search for the amount of money with ArtMoney and change its value. It's 96 Bytes before the 0x12345678 we were searching to get the start of the carslot region in the tutorial for the new cars. In case your search returns more than one value, switch back to the game, buy something (make sure you complete the deal so your money address is updated), then do the next search for the new value.

Greets
cparty
The vinyl there looks like from MW can you change color?
Vitaleks
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vitaleks »

After installation patch 1,1, the opened cars again became latent... Excuse for mine impudent, but I want to inform with you with mine my mod. Mod you can downlaod here
http://www.NFS-Action.Ru - all about Need For Speed for pro
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

Vitaleks wrote:After installation patch 1,1, the opened cars again became latent... Excuse for mine impudent, but I want to inform with you with mine my mod. Mod you can downlaod here
What's in this mod damage?
Vitaleks
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Vitaleks »

My mod - save with new cars (collection edition)... After installation patch, latent cars became not the workers... In save there are those latent cars which it would be necessary to buy at еа
http://www.NFS-Action.Ru - all about Need For Speed for pro
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

888Veyron wrote:The vinyl there looks like from MW can you change color?
The 'vinyl' is a 'texture' (iirc it's code is 50000000) and you can't change the color (the white part).
Xantos
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xantos »

The hex combination 02 0F means that I have this car in my garage because only cars that I have in garage are marked with this combination, ending with a 01 01, 02 02, 03 03 etc. which should mean which place in the garage the car takes...
Also found the combination 82 0F with two of my cars. Anyone knows what could that mean?

So for example the car hex code goes like this:

XX 00 00 00 (Car Code)(Manufacturer) 00 00 00 00 02 00 0F 00 01 01 00 00
XX 00 00 00 (Car Code)(Manufacturer) 00 00 00 00 02 00 0F 00 02 02 00 00

And if I add another one, my car should appear in my garage. But the question is...how do I make CE car available in my Car Lot list? And...are CE cars also semi finished as Expansion pack and "repaired" by the upgrade or are they finished and just locked? If so...how to unlock them?

Hm...is it possible to decode this into some sort of text? It would be a helluvalot easier to edit that kind of a save file.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Ok, the car location codes go like this:
01 - Stock, Carlot
02 - Garage
10 - AI
04 - Don't know if it still exists
80 - Won cars

These codes are 4 bytes after the car hexcode (i.e., 8 zeros). They are also additive. I.E., 82 = 80 + 02, which means Won car in Garage. Cars with a location code of 82 don't count toward the 53 car limit in the garage.

The codes 0101 0202 reference the Tuning Slot for the car. They are, as you've noted, 2 bytes before the end of a car entry.

Technically, the hexcode goes more like this:
XX 00 00 00 (Logo Code)(Car Code) 00 00 00 00 02 00 0F 00 02 02 00 00

Adding a car to your garage is not that easy. Since each carslot entry references a Tuning Slot, you have to make sure the Tuning Slot exists and that it contains the correct blueprint code for the car. This is why it's easier to add cars to the car lot and then buy them. Then the game creates the correct Tuning Slot and blueprint code entries.

The CE cars (Acura NSX, Lexus IS350, etc.) were finished before the patch. They could be "unlocked" using one of the two codes unlockallthings or colletrosed&. These codes have been disabled in the patch.

The Expansion pack cars can be obtained through hex editing, but only work if the editing is done in memory, not in the savegame. The new cars (McLaren F1 etc.) don't show up in the car lot and neither do the CE cars. The easiest way to obtain them is to do the hex editing in memory, and they only work if you replace an already existing car in the car lot. If that's the way you go, make sure to put back the code for the car you replaced, otherwise that car will forever disappear from your car lot.

If you want, you can download the savegame I posted a page back that has all the CE and Expansion pack cars, as well as all the normal cars in the Garage, with career at 0%. These cars all behave as normally bought cars.
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

I think its not official my computer says if I check the check for updates it says NO patches available this time. What could it be my computer or not officially released?
RDS
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RDS »

why i cant upgrade my ProStreet
888Veyron
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 888Veyron »

prince1142003 wrote:Ok, the car location codes go like this:
01 - Stock, Carlot
02 - Garage
10 - AI
04 - Don't know if it still exists
80 - Won cars

These codes are 4 bytes after the car hexcode (i.e., 8 zeros). They are also additive. I.E., 82 = 80 + 02, which means Won car in Garage. Cars with a location code of 82 don't count toward the 53 car limit in the garage.

The codes 0101 0202 reference the Tuning Slot for the car. They are, as you've noted, 2 bytes before the end of a car entry.

Technically, the hexcode goes more like this:
XX 00 00 00 (Logo Code)(Car Code) 00 00 00 00 02 00 0F 00 02 02 00 00

Adding a car to your garage is not that easy. Since each carslot entry references a Tuning Slot, you have to make sure the Tuning Slot exists and that it contains the correct blueprint code for the car. This is why it's easier to add cars to the car lot and then buy them. Then the game creates the correct Tuning Slot and blueprint code entries.

The CE cars (Acura NSX, Lexus IS350, etc.) were finished before the patch. They could be "unlocked" using one of the two codes unlockallthings or colletrosed&. These codes have been disabled in the patch.

The Expansion pack cars can be obtained through hex editing, but only work if the editing is done in memory, not in the savegame. The new cars (McLaren F1 etc.) don't show up in the car lot and neither do the CE cars. The easiest way to obtain them is to do the hex editing in memory, and they only work if you replace an already existing car in the car lot. If that's the way you go, make sure to put back the code for the car you replaced, otherwise that car will forever disappear from your car lot.

If you want, you can download the savegame I posted a page back that has all the CE and Expansion pack cars, as well as all the normal cars in the Garage, with career at 0%. These cars all behave as normally bought cars.
Do the CE cars Come out in the patch? QUESTION will account get banned like hexing CE cars? And I Mean that will the CE cars will be included in the patch
Last edited by 888Veyron on 26 Dec 2007, 03:08, edited 2 times in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

What do you mean? They were already "out" before the patch. They just required the codes. But since the codes have been disabled, you can only get them through hex editing.

EDIT
I feel it's high time for a NFS ProStreet hex-editing guide. Anyone want to help me?

Return to “Editing”