NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Swing
Stock
Stock

Re: NFS ProStreet: Car Codes

Post by Swing »

Hey all, I ve read through the whole thread, and still I havent found an answer if it is possible to move a Customized Career Car over to the Carlot to purchase it again to have the same car in a diffrent Mode?

Is this possible?
supercarz1991
Stock
Stock

Post by supercarz1991 »

it probably is possible through hex editing but it would take a long time and experience with editing
Ross_R
Stock
Stock

Post by Ross_R »

Albtraum, please, can you help me a bit? I don't know, how'd you extract all those vinyl codes, but they've helped me a lot. Can you extract some vinyls or texture vinyls from booster pack? In fact, I need only one vinyl. I want Lost Puppet vinyl on my Honda S2000 but I dunno the vinyl code...

P.S. I need to thanks Cparty, Albtraum and Prince. Guys, your work is just amazing!
biyyugitu
Stock
Stock

Post by biyyugitu »

hey man... that's great!!
worked for me :D
but, when i tune the cars and click "update blueprint" it crash.... why??? :?
McLaren MP4-12C
Stock
Stock

Post by McLaren MP4-12C »

When I finished editing to get the Veyron, I found that the stats and logo were there but bhp,horsepower,speed,and torque was zero and the car was not present. When I was about to race with my Veyron and select it, the game read it as "Default String" and my game crashed. I went back to restart and change the code for the 240sx, but when I changed it back, and went to the carlot, the car was there, along with the Veyron. I wanted to get the CCX but it did not show up in the carlot after I entered the code, and the carlot reads 58 cars after the Veyron was added.
Please help cparty! I am in a memory editing crisis!
a.maas
Stock
Stock

Post by a.maas »

Hello,

I've tried all these codes, all the codes are not working.
Please provide a response.

Kind regards,
Aleks
MeRiJohn
Stock
Stock

Post by MeRiJohn »

man, do i have to be signed in EA?? cause when i put the codes in promo (not secret) it says "cannot conect to EA Nation, You Must be signed into EA Nation in order to access the online features of this title."
MagnusZK
Stock
Stock

Post by MagnusZK »

Is it just me or do these cars all have 410 BHP and all go the same speed as Nissan 240X even know I replaced the Zonda?
RatedRfrench
Stock
Stock

Post by RatedRfrench »

How can we have the 190 cars, because with your trick, we need to delete some cars, or I want all the car :/ How can we do please
Ross_R
Stock
Stock

Post by Ross_R »

Now, this is a bump, but the bump is urgent. One of Albtraum's images with vinyl table, page 13, is gone from imageshack... Does anyone still have it? Share, please...

Return to “Editing”