Menu Editing (NFSPS)

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Menu Editing (NFSPS)

Post by Anach »

Im wondering if there are tools about which will get me started on menu editing in NFSPS. I've never edited a NFS game before, so not sure if anything in PS is similar to previous games, or if those tools are even available.

I'd like to look into making the garage available from the race event screen (Kinda like a pit area). Id also like to see if its possible to Go directly to a particular race day via a garage menu (Test drive)
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Re: Menu Editing (NFSPS)

Post by xturbo »

Anach wrote:Im wondering if there are tools about which will get me started on menu editing in NFSPS. I've never edited a NFS game before, so not sure if anything in PS is similar to previous games, or if those tools are even available.

I'd like to look into making the garage available from the race event screen (Kinda like a pit area). Id also like to see if its possible to Go directly to a particular race day via a garage menu (Test drive)
NOPE man don't break your head trying to find one ... it's TOO soon for such important tool man. Maybe in some months later we may see a program of that kind. There aren't even decent trainers or music extractors and ur asking something that isn't available on the other nfs games. Well...if you find one...post it :lol:

Xturbo.
Anach
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Anach »

xturbo wrote:
Anach wrote:Im wondering if there are tools about which will get me started on menu editing in NFSPS. I've never edited a NFS game before, so not sure if anything in PS is similar to previous games, or if those tools are even available.

NOPE man don't break your head trying to find one ... it's TOO soon for such important tool man. Maybe in some months later we may see a program of that kind. There aren't even decent trainers or music extractors and ur asking something that isn't available on the other nfs games. Well...if you find one...post it :lol:

Xturbo.
I was kinda asking if there there was anything like this for previous games and if any of the old tools can be used with this NFS. You however have answered that question anyway :P

Guess the first step would be decrypting/extracting the NFS archives.
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Sorry but u asked for NFSPS..and obviously you can't use OLD tools with this NEW engine....it's kinda obvious my friend.

l8er

Xturbo

Return to “Editing”