NFSPS TRACK HACK

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Bytesss
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

NFSPS TRACK HACK

Post by Bytesss »

Here's an incredibly fun Mod for NFSPS. It will give you free roam capability with drag/wheelie cars. Nevada is especially fun when combined with my speed, NOS & never-totaled Mods.
Attachments
NFSPS_TRACK_HACK.ZIP
NFSPS TRACK HACK (updated)
(37.88 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
Last edited by Bytesss on 01 Feb 2008, 07:16, edited 1 time in total.
Emsterfan
Ricer
Ricer

Re: NFSPS TRACK HACK

Post by Emsterfan »

omg, awesome mod man :D
can u do this with the autobahn too? ^^ would be awesome
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

This works great, thanks!
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Bytesss
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bytesss »

It's not perfect but does work and was easy to do. Using every Mod exept "no-reset" you can do crazy stunts in Nevada. Earlier today the Cinema Cam kicked in while doing a wheelie drive by and it looked awsome (should have hit F12).
BTW, I was looking at menu items in the exe yesterday and enabled the "pull back camera" and "pause" functions (pause from game controller). There's also a "360 camera" but when enabled on the menu and mapped it still didn't function so it's disabled some where else too. Go to 005835E0 and you'll see the Custom Hub Activity list.

Emsterfan, Autobahn works too.

I found a problem with Tokyo and updated the patch. Delete your patched gameplay.bin, rename gameply.bak to gameplay.bin and run the updated patch. In Tokyo you have to drive in reverse for a bit then hit reset to get going.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Bytesss wrote:BTW, I was looking at menu items in the exe yesterday and enabled the "pull back camera" and "pause" functions (pause from game controller). There's also a "360 camera" but when enabled on the menu and mapped it still didn't function so it's disabled some where else too. Go to 005835E0 and you'll see the Custom Hub Activity list.
How do you enable these functions? And have you tried to enable the Demo Cameras function?
Bytesss
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Bytesss »

TOGGLEDEMOCAMERAS is a debug console command and I know of no way to enable it.
To enable "pull camera back" you can replace one of the functions that you don't use. I don't use individual shift buttons so I replaced 'shift sixth". Here's a patch that'll do that, do a file compare to see how it's done.

ftp://89.252.0.104/upload/NFSPS_MENU_MOD1.ZIP

BTW, In PS "pull camera back" just snaps to the previous camera view in 3 of the 4 views. In MW it snaps to previous view in 2 of the 4 views, close and far pull back. I think that some camera values need to be added in PS to enable true "pull back" action in the close and far view, I'm still looking into it. Also, you can add the "pause request" to the menu options so you can map it to any button. If you do that you also have to remap the keyboard pause from the escape key to another key. All of this applies to Carbon too.

Return to “Editing”