Hidden Pro Street Vinyls

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
Skv012a
Stock
Stock

Re: Hidden Pro Street Vinyls

Post by Skv012a »

Hey everyone. I'm looking to export all/most vinyls to a regular image format and want to know what is the best way? I want to use some of these on my 1/28 RC cars and really hate doing this by hand(screen shot > photoshop) as it yields a very poor quality. Would really appreciate some pointers as to how I can do this.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Skv012a wrote:Hey everyone. I'm looking to export all/most vinyls to a regular image format and want to know what is the best way? I want to use some of these on my 1/28 RC cars and really hate doing this by hand(screen shot > photoshop) as it yields a very poor quality. Would really appreciate some pointers as to how I can do this.
Well, if you've got the vinyls on your car (read the rest of the thread), you can download TexMod (look in another thread in this section), run it in Logging Mode (lol obviously not logging like cutting trees) with ProStreet, and look for the texture containing the car's vinyls. Then, save it in a format that you can open and print / do whatever you do to make them useful for RC cars.
Skv012a
Stock
Stock

Post by Skv012a »

So there's no way to just hack at the .bin file and yank them all and save as .dds? I've tries 2 avail progs that do that but to no avail. Does using textmod yield clear results or are cars' panels still on the pic?
Try1ng 1t 0ut
Stock
Stock

Post by Try1ng 1t 0ut »

SOMEONE MAKE A TUTORIAL ON YOUTUBE PLZ! It's really difficult to understand TexMod Editing on ProStreet.
SupraFantasizer
Stock
Stock

Post by SupraFantasizer »

Hey, is there any simple way to create a new vinyl and move it into a file containing all the vinyls or do you have to create a few coded documents specifying all of the different areas for customization? I'm relatively new to programming so is there any tips on the fastest way to do things or should I just create a program to specify the details and modify my PC NFS roStreet file according to coding of all the other documents? Also what I've just mentioned is probably illegal :( because Black Box make this on a GNU license or anything...
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Skv012a wrote:So there's no way to just hack at the .bin file and yank them all and save as .dds? I've tries 2 avail progs that do that but to no avail. Does using textmod yield clear results or are cars' panels still on the pic?
If you use TexEd ( code.google.com/p/nfstools ), you can extract premade vinyls straight into .dds'es. User-made vinyl jobs, though, aren't exportable this way.
SupraFantasizer wrote:Hey, is there any simple way to create a new vinyl and move it into a
file containing all the vinyls or do you have to create a few coded
documents specifying all of the different areas for customization? I'm
relatively new to programming so is there any tips on the fastest way
to do things or should I just create a program to specify the details
and modify my PC NFS roStreet file according to coding of all the other
documents? Also what I've just mentioned is probably illegal :( because
Black Box make this on a GNU license or anything...
You can't add vinyls, and I'm pretty sure no one knows how to change any vinyls except complete vinyl jobs because (AFAIK) vinyls are vector images, rather than .dds'es or such.
Liustrovas
Stock
Stock

Post by Liustrovas »

Can any one make a tutorial how to make more then 20 vinyls and decals. Like what kind of programs u need to use and stuff.I've read here that u can put more than 20 vinyls but i don't understand how to do that cuz i'am a newbie, so i would really appreciate ur help.
supercarz1991
Stock
Stock

Post by supercarz1991 »

learn hex editing and how to edit the vinyls. it isn't easy, i've been messin with the prostreet files for a long time and stuff don't understand a lot of it
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

Well vinyls aside, nfsu360 has almost cracked the code for adding new cars to Pro Street. I can't wait to get the SHIFT cars in there replacing the badly made crap of Prostreet. Oh and fixing the f***ing DLC cars they only half finished...
MorlowKing
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MorlowKing »

Hi guys,how do you get extra vinlys on pro street? Can you explain me?
I saw some amazing cars vinlys and I was wondering how do you do that.
anthony1997
Stock
Stock

Post by anthony1997 »

Im new and rookie to this site i would like to know if all of
these special vinyls skins that are not ingame in prostreet works on xbox360 is it by hex or hacking into it please let me know
+EDGE+
Stock
Stock

Post by +EDGE+ »

I try to find that damned codes , but i can't. If somebody gonna find this codes, tell me about it, please

Return to “Editing”