Prostreet 1.1 drifting trainer?

Discuss editing Need for Speed ProStreet.
BenLi
Stock
Stock

Prostreet 1.1 drifting trainer?

Post by BenLi »

Okay, I'm having a really hard time with the drifting showdown against Ryo. I know there's a +14 trainer for 1.0, but when I downgraded my .exe file to the 1.0, the game kept crashing. Is there a drifting trainer for 1.1?

Thanks for your help.
wondaboy
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Prostreet 1.1 drifting trainer?

Post by wondaboy »

:twisted: You dont need a trainer for difting trust me!! Send me an invite online then ill send you my RX7 blueprint ( which currently holds record for highest drift ) I promise you this machine is so finely tuned you'd realy strugle to get less than 10000 drift points with it,even if you cant drift at all. It is tuned so that when you press accelerator the car cant stop drifting,ive tried driving through a track normaly without starting to drift and it was imposible, the instant the car goes into 2nd the back pushes itself out into a drift. Just try it before you start using a trainer, you wil thank me in the end! + Wouldnt you rather wanna know you defeated ryo wannabe,+ with this car u will learn to drift perfectly in a week or so. Other people who i gave the blueprint to all get in excess of 15 000 points per drift.

So if you interested,send me a friend request and ill send u the blueprint. My online username at the races is wondaboy
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

This should be closed anyways :roll:
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

RX-7.
ProStreetRacer
Stock
Stock

Post by ProStreetRacer »

Hello guyz,i got same problem as previous post....game crashes at 1.0....i got updated to 1.1 and the trainer14 doesn't work on it...can some1 please help to find/make a Drift Points Trainer???????

Thanx very much :)
ProStreetRacer
Stock
Stock

Post by ProStreetRacer »

Some1 share the RX7 drifter blueprint please :(
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Don't double post. If you're that eager and the guy isn't coming back, simply drop an e-mail. (just don't spam his inbox.)

Return to “Editing”