I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Xxwho3zJohnQxX
Ricer
Ricer

I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Post by Xxwho3zJohnQxX »

I can't beat that final boss.

Not with the Rx-7, or fulled UPed Lamboghini `Merc` (i dotn know how to spell it)

What car did you guys use? I jsut can't beat the canyon duel. In a straight, he just our matches me. And when I turn, he accelerates to fast. I do awsome in the turns but my cars either turn to slow or they don't accelerate fast enough.

I don't have a problem with the previews races.
Can any one help?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

like all nfs players do, keep trying, also remember that a tier 1 car can't defeat easily a tier 3 car, remember that car specs are different than Mw...
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

Uhh.. Do you want to overtake him or are you having troubles with both the runs' score?

I couldn't overtake him in my Skyline, even though the cars were pretty much even on the straights and in the corners. (Could be catch-up too) I got close to him a few times, but he'd simply accelerate a little faster than me for some reason and stay in front.

Always do a second run. I had some troubles keeping up with him in the first run, but I won the duel anyway.
SJ_PleaseDontShootMe
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by SJ_PleaseDontShootMe »

i used Lancer.. won the second try.. damn hard. :shock:
Xxwho3zJohnQxX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xxwho3zJohnQxX »

Man, must be bad luck.

I've spent hours but the mukkuh is just abusing catch up mode.

I can't even count the number of times he overtook me in a span of 1 seond when I was ahead by 2.34 seconds >.>

it's friggen stupid.
Canyon's the only one that I can say that it's seemingly impossible.
The most point's I've ever had was 120,000 (on the final canyon duel that is)

My problem is obviosuly, gettin enough points for me to survive the second run.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

SJ_PleaseDontShootMe wrote:i used Lancer.. won the second try.. damn hard. :shock:
I restarted tons of times.

Until I realized I should've given the 2nd run a go, instead of trying to overtake him. :P
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Re: I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Post by EVO_VIII »

Xxwho3zJohnQxX wrote:I can't beat that final boss.

Not with the Rx-7, or fulled UPed Lamboghini `Merc` (i dotn know how to spell it)

What car did you guys use? I jsut can't beat the canyon duel. In a straight, he just our matches me. And when I turn, he accelerates to fast. I do awsome in the turns but my cars either turn to slow or they don't accelerate fast enough.

I don't have a problem with the previews races.
Can any one help?
I used Nissan Skyline GTR (full tuned) to race that Audi.
Yes the Audi is fast but it's not that hard to get close to Darius. After the tight turns from the start, there are some high speed curves that you can get close to him (I rammed him because I got too close to him. :lol:)
You will eventually get through by doing some practice. :)
The Flying Dragon
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by The Flying Dragon »

i give u a tip...i started off with the muscle class...i killed everything in my way..until that last boss...that boss owned my shelby GT500 silly...i mean i reach over 160mph+ in any canyon..and its so fast i cant even see what im doing..i wheel speel everytym out of 1st car..and that costs me precious time..

With the last canyon race..i raced that bastard for 2 hours and i stil didnt give up...i got so mad...im on the last stretch and i loose my points..

Then i thought of using another car ;) think about the car when u race him...think a lot..i dont wna ruin da game for u guys..

But u need at least 100,000 points to have a chance against him. U will win if u dont crash..not even once...not allowed to make a mistake..you just make two perfect runs and u win the game..lol
spike_minoda
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spike_minoda »

I used the Dodge Challenger to beat Darius, the circuit race was easy , in the canyon duel race , i even pass out him and win right after that :D , muscle rulezzzz !!!
alba
Ricer
Ricer

Post by alba »

I did it with the 350z and won at the first try ;o
NFSBLUECIVIC
Professional
Professional

Post by NFSBLUECIVIC »

i did it with slr mclaren
spuit*11
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by spuit*11 »

I managed with a maxed out Evo.
Freeman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Freeman »

Okay or you don't know how to do a good ramming or i'm insane because i beaten him with an evo, and had no problem doing this ,because i'm rammed him of the road in the canyon race :D and then gues what i won.
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

Freeman wrote:Okay or you don't know how to do a good ramming or i'm insane because i beaten him with an evo, and had no problem doing this ,because i'm rammed him of the road in the canyon race :D and then gues what i won.
When I hit someone they don't even move an inch.

When I hit cops they fly, oo so lovely.
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I beat him with a semi modded EVO and after a few tries I went past him in the first run and managed to stay ahead of him for 10 sec. and won.
kobi127
Ricer
Ricer

Post by kobi127 »

Yeah, I just break heavily before the first turns, and gas at the apex. He gets much easier at the end.

Thats where you pass him and gain the 10 second lead to win.

I used a Subaru Impreza WRX to beat him.
PSZeTa
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by PSZeTa »

I tried to ram myself in front of him in one of the first hairpins where you can fly off. He didn't move at all and all he did was push me away and overtake me again. :roll:
SliM_880
Professional
Professional

Post by SliM_880 »

i won with a maxed out corvette... it was hard but yea i kicked his ass
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Won him on my second try with the Z, and i admit he was hard. :roll:
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:i did it with slr mclaren
Me too! I passed him the first run, ha! lucky.

By the way, I saw someone says you get the audi after beating him, did you? I completed the career but no audi in car lot, why?! ANYONE got the audi in career mode after beating the boss????????????
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
????
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ???? »

it's only in quickrace
Lyrian
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Post by Lyrian »

Xxwho3zJohnQxX wrote:
What car did you guys use?

Can any one help?
Chevrolet Corvette, won him at 5th or 6th try, at the second corner 8)
Its all about the american muscle
coen
Ricer
Ricer

Post by coen »

fasttasf wrote:
NFSBLUECIVIC wrote:i did it with slr mclaren
Me too! I passed him the first run, ha! lucky.

By the way, I saw someone says you get the audi after beating him, did you? I completed the career but no audi in car lot, why?! ANYONE got the audi in career mode after beating the boss????????????
ive did it with de LAMBORGHINI MURCIALOGO maxxed out...
it doenst really mather what for car you use.. ive used the lambo because its got a high top speed..
but.. its al about de ideal line.. and dont be afraid.. when you put your afford in it it would work. ive dit it in once. do not rush.. just stay behind him.. there is the biggest corner almost on the end.. its followed by a downhill chicanes.. dont be scared. you pedal to the medal there are now fences there. you wil overtake him and out run him. after that. you have a corner with fence, a straight part for a second, and then another corner with a fence. dont break in the first corner. he wil outrun you in that bend. go al the way to the left. wait.. then turn in without breaking, the second corner go to the left. but know. dont break, but keep your foot of the gas.. you wil simpel slide threw the bent and then its just a straight part to the finish.. goood luck!
and also usefull,,,, dont always use your breaks. its a good strategie to max your je car up but dont max up the brakes. just keep it easy on the throttel..
BAS231187
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BAS231187 »

i did it in a maxed supra. couple of tips i can think of:

1. use a fully tuned tier 3 car. i prefer tuners cos of the cornering
2. go slow! i know this sounds stupid but go a bit slower so u make less mistakes. ull find even tho ur taking it easy on the gas ur going faster
3. same on the breaks. i have the PS2 version. but if i press really hard on the breaks it locks the wheels!! (thats a wicked feature, takes some skill to control that)
4. plain and simple practise. get to know the track.

hope this helps
Lyrian
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lyrian »

BAS231187 wrote:i did it in a maxed supra. couple of tips i can think of:

3. same on the breaks. i have the PS2 version. but if i press really hard on the breaks it locks the wheels!! (thats a wicked feature, takes some skill to control that)

hope this helps
thats why im having rear biased brakes, somewhy cant config my brake into pedals and have to use the buttons in steeringwheel :(
Its all about the american muscle

Return to “Help & Support”