I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

93360 wrote:
lol... can any1 remind me if you could pick markers after beating darius? i cant quite recall coz ive seen some audi lemans concept's with different paint schemes so i presume it was customized in career mode but i just don't remember anything about it apart from the cut-scene where darius gives you the keys to it. and i cant be bothered finishing the game again to see if i can get the Audi in my career garage either... just a curious thing

They probably are pussys who have to use the trainer to win, no offence to whoever uses the trainer,
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Tuners Rock wrote:93360 wrote:
lol... can any1 remind me if you could pick markers after beating darius? i cant quite recall coz ive seen some audi lemans concept's with different paint schemes so i presume it was customized in career mode but i just don't remember anything about it apart from the cut-scene where darius gives you the keys to it. and i cant be bothered finishing the game again to see if i can get the Audi in my career garage either... just a curious thing

They probably are pussys who have to use the trainer to win, no offence to whoever uses the trainer,
after beating darius, there's no markers option....
bad, isn't??
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

Tuners Rock wrote:93360 wrote:

No there's no markers to pick after you defeated Darius.
Also, you can't customize the Audi unless you either used a trainer or hex edited the game.
Pinecone
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Pinecone »

l used a Toyota Supra, and after 7 extremely frustrating tries, this came up:

(The team name "Name" was a mistake, after choosing the logo l pressed 'enter' twice and found out my team's name was "Name", l stuck with it because Carbon isn't good enough for me to care)
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

LOL 26 PTS

Can someone tell me the trainer that makes ALL cars costumizable(spelling)?
UnDeRtAkEr2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UnDeRtAkEr2k »

I happen to stumble across this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0hISbpO3Y
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

That guy seems to have an addiction to SpeedBreaker!

I have to admit that I have not used SpeedBreaker even once throughout any of my careers...

And how the hell did he overtake Darius so quickly on the Duel - I've never managed it in the Z06 :roll:
UnDeRtAkEr2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UnDeRtAkEr2k »

That is what I was thinking ... so when I get home I am going to set up the Z06 and try it with that. He claims he has it set to TOP SPEED.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I would think maxxing out acceleration would allow you to pass Darius like that. A high top speed would help as well.
UnDeRtAkEr2k
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UnDeRtAkEr2k »

I will try that and let you know ... I didnt use the Z06 when i bet him ... I maxed out the Viper. Came close to passing, but I will do it with both and make a video and give you the results.l
str33tfury
Ricer
Ricer

Post by str33tfury »

can't wait... this is exactly the part i keep messing up at... though maybe it's just my evo IX...
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

The guy has no clue about driving. If you need speedbreaker in a race, you're doing something wrong.
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

UnDeRtAkEr2k wrote:I happen to stumble across this ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0hISbpO3Y
he obviously cant drive, ya'll see how much speedbreaker he used?
Driv2Slow
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

OMG...he really like the speedbreaker thing...:?

And DarrenR21373, Corvette can overtake Darius easily lol :lol:
Attachments
nfscarbon059.jpg
str33tfury
Ricer
Ricer

Post by str33tfury »

what's supposed to be wrong with speedbreaker? i get by just fine with a bit of it every now and then in tight turns...
MicroMina
Stock
Stock

i used...

Post by MicroMina »

i used the mclaren, he was hard and i tried for a long long time and on time i got past him and after 10 sec boo i win / darius lose :)

tip: any car cant have a full performance, if you want it to be, select the performance marker when you choose 2 markers from bosses, this allows you to upgrade your car even more than the shop's maximum
Toshiro
Professional
Professional

Post by Toshiro »

Won with a maxed Skyline. Easily overtook him the first time.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

I beat him with the corvette at the first try. I even passed the guy, so I didn't have to do the second run hehe. That car is a killer I tell ya
kazeflame
Stock
Stock

Re: I cant beat Carbon (Final Boss)

Post by kazeflame »

i never got to play that one sorry i cant help u there
TURB9O
Ricer
Ricer

Post by TURB9O »

keep on trying and trying.
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Re:

Post by evilmegamonkey »

coen wrote:ive did it with de LAMBORGHINI MURCIALOGO maxxed out...
it doenst really mather what for car you use.. ive used the lambo because its got a high top speed..
but.. its al about de ideal line.. and dont be afraid.. when you put your afford in it it would work. ive dit it in once. do not rush.. just stay behind him.. there is the biggest corner almost on the end.. its followed by a downhill chicanes.. dont be scared. you pedal to the medal there are now fences there. you wil overtake him and out run him. after that. you have a corner with fence, a straight part for a second, and then another corner with a fence. dont break in the first corner. he wil outrun you in that bend. go al the way to the left. wait.. then turn in without breaking, the second corner go to the left. but know. dont break, but keep your foot of the gas.. you wil simpel slide threw the bent and then its just a straight part to the finish.. goood luck!
and also usefull,,,, dont always use your breaks. its a good strategie to max your je car up but dont max up the brakes. just keep it easy on the throttel..
Im literally praying that english isnt your first language

In any case,I believe I did it with a Supra. Could have been a Skyline though.
Porsche-AG
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Porsche-AG »

I beat Darius with a maxxed Carrera GT... on my Nintendo Wii. 8)
MinK_Blaklist_6
Stock
Stock

Post by MinK_Blaklist_6 »

i beat that fool with carrera gt just once
Cazzer
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cazzer »

I beat him with a Lancer evo and it was easy , he sucks at corners...
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Cazzer wrote:I beat him with a Lancer evo and it was easy , he sucks at corners...
True enough. I recently played the game through once again (after a full system upgrade/re-install) and beat Darius easily with my Evo. He went a little wide at one of those fast corners about half way down the track and passed him with ease on the inside. Race won in ten seconds after that...

Tip for canyon: Tune for maximum acceleration, you don't need top speed in the canyon.

Return to “Help & Support”