Taking Screenshots in NFS Carbon? Help

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Taking Screenshots in NFS Carbon? Help

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

To make this simple to understand, I want to be able to take screenshots when I'm racing and hit a jump without going to the screen capture mode and when I'm in the garage so I can have the name of the car and stats on the bottom. How do I do it withought discoloring the screenshots? I have tried taking a screenshot and importing it into Photoshop, but the color gets all distorted. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this without discoloring them or does anyone know what brightness and contrast levels gets them as close to normal again as possible?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Are u using what? pc or console? if the case is PC, just press F12, and then check your carbon folder and look for the pic, which is a jpg now and not a tga like MW. Then, go to the garage, take an screen of your car's stat, then again, look for the pic, export both into photoshop, and try to get the stats piece and insert it into the pic. IDK if any of the guys here can give u further details man, i'm not a photoshop guru.... :D
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Great! I'll have to try F12 next time I load up the game then. And it is for PC, not for console.
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

Ya, that works great. Is there any way though to make it so the game saves those screenshots in a better quality?
DeMyX
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DeMyX »

Better graphic card?
Jaster_Mereel
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jaster_Mereel »

It's not my graphics card or my computer in general because I play with everything maxed out and 4x anti ailiasing (If I go to 8x then the game slows down during certain things, so I just try to stand playing at only 4x :wink: ).
marshman
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by marshman »

I use a program called Fraps. Makes taking screenshots and video of games easy, plus it shows you your frames per second also. Theres a free version, with a watermark and limited video, if you want to try before you buy.
P4-2.8ghz-1gb ram-Radeon 256mb X800XT
COMBRE
Stock
Stock

Re: Taking Screenshots in NFS Carbon? Help

Post by COMBRE »

where can you find those screenshots in the nfs carbon folder? i've tried f12 also but i can get any screenshot. i use windows 7, i also tried printscreen but it failed also, every time i try it with printscreen , i want to paste it in paint( or another program) i just get my desktop, what can i do?
sheva46
Stock
Stock

Re: Taking Screenshots in NFS Carbon? Help

Post by sheva46 »

I don't know where to find the screen shots I've took, can someone help ? please

Return to “Help & Support”