NFSC: Where do I unlock Car/Part/Vinyl X???

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Yea well thats what I thought, still useful though
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

OK then, here is the pic of it on PC! :)
Attachments
07Shelby.jpg
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Any car can be hacked out of the game on PC. Stop wasting my time.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Dude, if you don't beleave me look at the thread and ask EA for yourself. So i have to post what they said to me to prove im not lieing?

EDIT: Here is exactly what they said to me...

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here at Electronic Arts Technical Support. I’m sorry for the difficulty that you are having with Need for Speed: Carbon Collectors Edition.

Unfortunately, Technical Support is only able to assist with issues of a technical nature, such as error messages, game lock-ups, or game crashes. For suggestions on how to play or utilize features of our games, we recommend visiting the game’s message board forum. You can reach the main forums web site for EA games at http://forums.ea.com. From that page you can select the game you have a question about. Other players are often the best resource for game play questions, and chances are good your question has already been mentioned. If not, you can post the question, and should receive answers shortly thereafter.

If you find that your question is not being addressed on the game’s message board forum, there are other online resources to try. Web sites such as http://www.gamespy.com and http://www.ign.com have reviews and information on almost every game, and http://www.gamefaqs.com has walkthroughs for most games currently available.*

I’m sorry I can’t help you out with this particular question, but please don’t hesitate to contact us if you ever have a technical problem or question.

Anthony C
Electronic Arts Technical Support

* Please note that these sites are not reviewed or maintained by Electronic Arts.

Customer 11/16/2006 01:19 PM
Two more questions please...

1: Is the the 2007 GT 500 or the '67
2: No one has been able to find the car lot in silverton so can you please help me with the location?

Thanks again! :)

Response (Leonard B.) 11/16/2006 12:07 AM
Hi,

Thanks for writing us at EA Technical Support. I understand that you are currently having gameplay issues with Need for Speed Carbon Collector's Edition. I apologize for your situation, and the inconvenience that this causes you.

Regarding access to the Ford Shelby GT 500 in Need For Speed: Carbon Collectors Edition on the Playstation 2 game console. In order to access the car in the game, you will need to finish the career mode challenges and then, go into Silverton and find the hidden car lot in Diamond Hills to access this car.
I hope this helps and that you will continue to enjoy the game. If you have any other questions feel free to reply to this e-mail, and I will be very glad to help you out to the best of my ability.

Should you require further assistance with this game or other Electronic Arts games in the future, please visit our website and review our extensive Self Help knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com/

Thank you,

Leonard B.
EA Technical Support

Customer 11/15/2006 03:08 PM
On your website EA said the NFS:Carbon CE would have the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 bu tno one has been able to find it. People have heard many rumors about the car some being "The 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 was a special given only to Xbox 360 owners who preordered the game" Others have heard That after getting 100% Carrer completion there is a hidden car lot that you must find to unlock the car. So pretty much all that I'm asking is two things...

#1: Is the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500 in the NFS:Carbon CE for PS2?
#2: If so where do you find it and how do you unlock it?

Any light you could shed on this situation will be greatly apreciated.

Thanks! :)

Also, if im coming off mean or something I'm sorry because you sound like your mad. :)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

I have read the thread from beginning to end. There's nothing conclusive it in whatsoever. Go away.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

GT3x24x7 wrote:I have read the thread from beginning to end. There's nothing conclusive it in whatsoever. Go away.
Read where I have underlined it. And I'm sorry if I'm being annoying but I'm just trying to show that I'm not lieing. :l

So sry If im being annoying.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Please use the Search feature next time.

This has been talked about several times. The hidden carlot in Silverton is the one that was"accidentally" locked by EA.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

It was, oh... I never heard that. Sry. I guess that dude did hack it then. Sry GT.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Every car that is in the carlist on the Wiki can be unlocked on the PC version by hacking the savegame. For more info, check the Editing forum.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Carcrazy wrote:Sry GT.
No problem, but learn to take a hint.
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

OXP Level 43 has no reward.

I've been finding it tough to motivate myself to play much online knowing that the Corolla doesn't get unlocked through OXP levels. Though seeing new ways people come up with to cheat does keep it interesting. I.E. the uber fast helicopter, glitches that automatically give people wins when their car does zip, and the magic firetruck that has massive acceleration and top speed. That one was the best!
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Magic firetruck? All I know of is the giant metal ball.
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

prince1142003 wrote:Magic firetruck? All I know of is the giant metal ball.
Well, I've unlocked the firetruck. So I have an idea of what kind of speed it has. I once ran across someone using a firetruck that accelerated off the line faster than an Audi. Somehow, his was magical. =) The guy ran a freakishly fast time with a firetruck on a canyon sprint. I was quite impressed.
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

That's a pity that the Camaro Concept isn't available for career mode, however seeing as the car hasn't been officially made and produced for the public I can kind of understand it.

However, when/if the Camaro Concept is produced, they better put it in career. :)
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

@Truestar: Uh, that doesn't make sense, just because it Hasn't been produced yet, doesn't mean thats why its a Custom Car. The Koeingsegg CCX is in production and thats a Custom Car. Besides if you had the PC version, you could hack it in anyways :P

@CarCrazy: For PC he probably would have hacked the thing in. And I read that whole thread and all it mentioned was the stuff about completing 100% on Career and go to Daimond hills. And the consoles they talked about were PS2 and XboX 360, not PC :P
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

OXP Level 44 unlocks Tartan Bonus Vinyl. While named "Bonus", it's under "Online" in the Vinyls section.

Click on the thumbnail to see a bigger picture of how a Lancer Evolution IX would look with it.

Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

Turbocharger wrote:@Truestar: Uh, that doesn't make sense, just because it Hasn't been produced yet, doesn't mean thats why its a Custom Car. The Koeingsegg CCX is in production and thats a Custom Car. Besides if you had the PC version, you could hack it in anyways :P
No it doesn't, but we really don't know why they didn't put it in there. I'm saying that it is possible they didn't want the Camaro in career because the car isn't even on the market yet, and may not be. It's unlikely, I'm just considering the possibility. :)

And I don't hack, last time I hacked a game, it messed up so I don't hack or use cheats. :wink:
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Maybe Chevy didn't want to see the Camaro turned into shiznit?
EcksOa
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by EcksOa »

OXP Level 45 --- No Reward.

OXP Level 46 --- No Reward.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Turbocharger wrote:@Truestar: Uh, that doesn't make sense, just because it Hasn't been produced yet, doesn't mean thats why its a Custom Car. The Koeingsegg CCX is in production and thats a Custom Car. Besides if you had the PC version, you could hack it in anyways :P
Wasn't the CCX in Tokyo drift?
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

Turbocharger wrote:Maybe Chevy didn't want to see the Camaro turned into shiznit?
Yeah, thats what I'm thinking. :)

Also, in regards to the Camaro, I didn't see it in the "My Cars" garage. Isn't their a bigger selection in that garage than their is in Career? If not, where is the Camaro Concept, and can it be raced with online?

Thanks. :)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Camaro Concept is available only on the CE or EA Downloader versions right from the start. It's in Custom Cars.
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

Wonderful. >_>

Thanks for the answer, thanks EA for ruining that one for me. >_<
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hmm, now this really explains why I couldn't find the Zonda. I saw someone racing it online, and he said it was in the game.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Carcrazy, that was a Veilside RX-7, i don't think any right minded person would put a CCX in a movie about Drifting, do you?

Return to “Help & Support”