Tuning for NFSC

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
racer6903
Ricer
Ricer

Tuning for NFSC

Post by racer6903 »

How do you tune cars to get max performance in the different race types in Need For Speed Carbon? Whenever I try to race online, I get blown away because my maxed viper isn't good enough, I guess.

I'm mainly interested in how to tune the viper to pull off those 6,000,000+ runs in the canyon drifts. The best I can do at the moment is around 1,300,000 on Knife's Edge. I'll post a video link if you tell me how to record it and put it on the forums.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Win the game... unlock the parts...
racer6903
Ricer
Ricer

Post by racer6903 »

I have won the game and unlocked all the tier 3 parts. I think I have the tuning pretty much figured out, now I just have to get used to the faster drifting.

I had the supercharger tuned to high rpm, engine tuned more towards the torque, and nitrous more towards the duration. That's changed now. I'll submit a video in the drift challenge thread when I finally get it mastered. What program do you use for that?
Truestar
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Truestar »

I would say look on Youtube for some videos, but a majority of those are either custom tracks, or trainers. :?
racer6903
Ricer
Ricer

Post by racer6903 »

I meant, "what program do you use to record your own videos?". I figured it out now, though. It's Fraps.

Return to “Help & Support”