nfs carbon glitch

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

nfs carbon glitch

Post by Hardcore drifter »

I was playing carbon, purchased an evo 8 and 350z, tuned them up to top performance, visual styling and soforth I then saved the game to make sure they would be there next time I went back on carbon. But when I came back to play carbon again when I went into career I was confronted with an evo with no headlights, chassis, rims nothing. I then went into my cars list an it said "no cars in list". I am so angry and fustrated that the game has done this to me, and just when it was getting good, Please there must be a way to get back my two cars and stop making the game freeze. Please please help!!!
Driv2Slow
Professional
Professional

Post by Driv2Slow »

take back the one you have, get another and try again :)
Driv2Slow
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yeah, I know of that glitch. I've encountered it many times when messing around with savegames. In my experience, it occurs when customization slot references get messed up. Fixing it is an extremely lengthy process, and don't ask me to do it for you. If you didn't make a backup of the savegame, you're out of luck.
arabnight
Drift King
Drift King

Post by arabnight »

yah i have the same think which nfsc do u have? i got collectors edition and when i spend alot of time changing things and go into the map it crashes sometimes or it just crashes after long times of playing. i usally save the game then quit then come back and play it again
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

nfs carbon glitch

Arabnight, I have the original need for speed carbon, not collecters edition.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Read my post above. It pretty much explains what happens. If you wish to fix it, you must manually remove all customization entries for the car in your savegame. This can be a tedious process as there can be over 17 entries for each car spread throughout the savegame. And before you ask, no I will not do it for you. I just don't have the time.
Black Fire
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Black Fire »

It happened to me too, I just started over...
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

nfs carbon glitch

Prince1442003, I have not installed a save game or tampered with customization slots....hmmm..I have an idea..
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

It doesn't matter if you have or haven't. It's a known glitch in Carbon that occurs from time to time. Or, at least, known to me.
Hardcore drifter
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

nfs carbon glitch

Can this problem be overcome? You see with regards to the meromy cards the data, that is on there for carbon is exactly the same, so no matter what memory card I put in my career progress is still 54%

Return to “Help & Support”