Cant level up!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
BoomerKing
Stock
Stock

Cant level up!!

Post by BoomerKing »

Ive been playing online and im up at level 17, next achievement is 18. ive played 19 races with 3-6 others (i played more at level 17 but i started counting when i noticed something was wrong) and have 9 wins, 6 second and 4 third but no level up. instead i always get a high score in time thats supposed to be uploaded at nfs.com. is it glitched for me like urban battle or something? im a big fan of need for speed, always has been but i cant be any more disappointed at ea for making such crappy achievement programming and live function. shame on you
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

You can find out the number of points you need to level up by going to your carbon leaderboards profile. (first visit the showroom so the profile is automatically created)

http://www.nfsunlimited.net/carbon/lead ... user/bojan
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Welcome to the boards! :)

Errm, I don't really get what you're trying to say when you said about the 9 wins, 6 second etc., but your XP points will increase sooner or later. It takes time. Of course winning every race helps in speeding the process.

Also, you might wanna refer to this topic. I think it'll help you understand about how the OXP system works. :)
BoomerKing
Stock
Stock

Post by BoomerKing »

By saying i have 19 races i meant that i have gained a lot of xp points (more than 19 races in fact) with good results. i should without a doubt have gotten that level up by now. i checked out the leaderboard to. it didnt say anything, just last online: 7964455
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You've raced 19 races so far only? Dude, that won't be enough. Check out others who have XP Levels over 100, or even 80. They've raced for more than 1,000 games, or somewhere near that range. It also depends on the percentage winnings of races. My current OXP Level now is 85, and I have about 1,200 wins and 700 losses. Technically I should get about 90 or more, but because I've lost so many races, the progress is slow.

If that's what you're trying to say,you have to race and win more. :P
SRStingray69
Ricer
Ricer

Post by SRStingray69 »

This is very strange. I have not had this problem at all. Really only problem has been CTD. And kinda short and boring career. Other than that game is ok at best. But I'm at XP level 57 and still climbing. 550+wins little over 320 Loses and bunch more unranked wins. Not alot compared to some racers but all I can say is keep racing. I know the OXP increases in amount needed to next level the higher up you get. Some one said they need 1000OXP to move up now. (nother topic here) So just keep trying.

Return to “Help & Support”