I want all uniques for my Skyline

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

chrismokvack wrote: Believe it or not, I was best in class, when it comes to English anyhow.
This mistake is made by many people. Its anyway, instead of anyhow. Glad to help you. =D
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

My first language is Swedish. Swedes are known to be good in English so I guess I am far from exceptional. By the way how come you stated that you are from Singapore in your profile when you are an American? I'm quite sure it said Singapore last time I looked anyhow but now it is erased and gone. Perhaps I'm just mixing things together eh? :wink:

@ ahmad0410 anyhow and anyway are synonyms, at least when it comes to British English, which is what is being taught in Swedish schools.
ahmad0410
Professional
Professional

Post by ahmad0410 »

Huh? Since when did I said I'm an american? Im a Singaporean.
chrismokvack
Ricer
Ricer

Post by chrismokvack »

ahmad0410 wrote:Huh? Since when did I said I'm an american? Im a Singaporean.
Now that's either the greatest coincidence I have ever seen in my lifetime, or I have simply confused you with JBearSVT, because it was him I was referring to. I got the feeling he was an American and I was about to ask him, but I realized it would be foolish to ask before I checked his profile, so that was what I did. (That's what I thought until now anyhow). It seems I somehow browsed your profile instead of
JBearSVT's, although I cannot understand how that is possible since you didn't post in this thread until after I checked the profile.
JBearSVT
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by JBearSVT »

O_o
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!!!

Return to “Help & Support”