How to get AE86 in NFS Carbon: Collectors editon (PS2) ?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
D-Tuner
Ricer
Ricer

How to get AE86 in NFS Carbon: Collectors editon (PS2) ?

Post by D-Tuner »

Hi i'm new to this forum although not to the NFS Series (Playing almost 3/4 years already) And i just got Carbon: Collectors edition for PS2 this week.
And now i saw some drift movies with the AE86 on canyon drift and as a drift fan i love that car ofcourse :P I have done Carreer 100% and Challenge series 100%. But i can't find the AE86 anywhere in the game yet. Do i have to do complete all the reward cards to unlock it? Any PS2 player i hope you can answer me. I searched already for my question but without result :( And i heard you can only unlock it with a trainer on PC? Thats kinda gay :S
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Re: How to get AE86 in NFS Carbon: Collectors editon (PS2) ?

Post by Andre_online »

Well unless you wanna pay some amount of cash to get the AE86 for the PC, then by all means. :)
D-Tuner wrote:And now i saw some drift movies with the AE86 on canyon drift and as a drift fan i love that car ofcourse :P I have done Carreer 100% and Challenge series 100%. But i can't find the AE86 anywhere in the game yet.
I never knew the AE86 was in any of the gameplay movies. :?
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

i have an easy answer for you; the moment you bought the ps2 version.. you got screwed over :(
afaik you cannot get those extra cars on the ps2 version

and yes, you can use some trainer to unlock them on the pc version
D-Tuner
Ricer
Ricer

Post by D-Tuner »

YaelDjiel wrote:i have an easy answer for you; the moment you bought the ps2 version.. you got screwed over :(
afaik you cannot get those extra cars on the ps2 version

and yes, you can use some trainer to unlock them on the pc version
OK dat slaat dus nergens op want bij NFS Carbon: CE zit ook zo een bonus dvd bij en daar zitten kleine filmpies van de auto's er in het spel zitten en bij Toyota kan je die AE86 zien.. weird :S

English:
OK that's just complain weird because in NFS Carbon: CE There is a included bonus dvd with short movies you can see the cars included in the game and by Toyota you can see the 86 there.. weird :S
D-Tuner
Ricer
Ricer

Post by D-Tuner »

Ok so no PS2 player knows it? :(

Return to “Help & Support”