I got a game problem in NFS Carbon.. HELP!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Carbon.
Be sure to search first!
ypkillz
Stock
Stock

I got a game problem in NFS Carbon.. HELP!!

Post by ypkillz »

Hello everyone .. I'm new here :D
Umm.. Well I just download Kryplos's 100% saved game from http://www.nfsunlimited.net/carbon/utils (and many others from other sites..) but I can't get it to work .. I install it correctly .. I copy the AKryplo's file to My Documents -> NFS Carbon (correct me if I'm wrong) and then when I start the game and load the Kryplo's saved game it says that its unable to load. What should I do ??
Help is much appreciated..
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: I got a game problem in NFS Carbon.. HELP!!

Post by vellu »

After that, don't expect any help...

Keep in mind that this is not a real-time chatroom. Usually it takes around 24h to get a response. In this case, the problem propably has to do with cd-keys. The game will only accept save games with the same key that you used to install the game (there are tools to circumvent this too).
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Wow! You're rude indeed.. You're asking for help, yet you're demanding for an immediate response. Please be informed that we're helping not because we're paid, but because we volunteer to. So please, if you could tone it down a little.

Use the NFS Carbon Save Game Editor. That should help fix the problem. It can be found in the Utilities section on the main page of this site under NFS Carbon.
YaelDjiel
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by YaelDjiel »

i'd recommend to tone it down a bit or some very nice (for me, not you) consequences will follow

Return to “Help & Support”