For people who know hex edit

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
EVO_VIII
Drift King
Drift King

Post by EVO_VIII »

STAT-X wrote:So you're saying that you CAN add the car to 'my cars' even if it's not unlocked in the game, but not into your career carlot ???

That's not very usefull, you still can only use it in Quick Race right ???
So there are some files missing then. Same as MW and MW Black Edition.
It seems very possible to have a patch like MW
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

EVO_VIII wrote:So there are some files missing then. Same as MW and MW Black Edition.
Nah, I don't think so ... I have CE and the Challenger '71 is in it. It's supposed to be EA-Downloader only. So it's just a matter of unlocking it.

I think EA will offer downloadable cars in time, or possible new challenges to unlock cars that we are missing or unable to unlock at this moment.
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cool-spot »

It Would be Great, but i think they will not do this...
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

EVO_VIII wrote:
STAT-X wrote:So you're saying that you CAN add the car to 'my cars' even if it's not unlocked in the game, but not into your career carlot ???

That's not very usefull, you still can only use it in Quick Race right ???
So there are some files missing then. Same as MW and MW Black Edition.
I've got the collector's edition, if this is the case, what's the point of paying extra for this? A collector cannot collect all cars?
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Anyone who knows the hex code for Darius car "Audi R8"?

EDIT: Never mind did see that it was in the car list ;)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

WOW have fixed Audi R8 Le mans to my garage, that is one heck of a car totally awesome :) Now i can drive it in career from the beginning 8)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Ceano wrote:WOW have fixed Audi R8 Le mans to my garage, that is one heck of a car totally awesome :) Now i can drive it in career from the beginning 8)
Can you elaborate on your process? AFAIK, there's a checksum that needs to be fixed once the savegame is modified.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok people. Does anyone know, that is BMW in NFSC tunable and usable in Career mode? 'cause it is almost impossible to get it (I have almost gotted it but I'm ticked off from the last boss so I'm not playing NFSC for while) and EA-Finland didn't know, that can we get it to the Career mode or not.

If we can't, someone might want to find out it's hex-code and edit it to to Career. :lol: I'm seriously ticked to EA from this usement of BMW. I can almost make a bet about it, that in NFSC:CE you can drive BMW in Career and tune it. That woud be so typical from EA.
BooGhost
Stock
Stock

Post by BooGhost »

do i need to finish career mode or something so that the bmw hex thing works? coz i'm pretty sure i'm getting it right but it doesnt show at the car shop

could someone please write how they did it step by step
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:
Ceano wrote:WOW have fixed Audi R8 Le mans to my garage, that is one heck of a car totally awesome :) Now i can drive it in career from the beginning 8)
Can you elaborate on your process? AFAIK, there's a checksum that needs to be fixed once the savegame is modified.
No nothing like that needed, you add it to the car shop first (replace it wit another car temporary). I used the Bremo and replaced it with the Audi, then i bought the car and went back to my garage and saved. Changed back to the Bremo in the car shop so that everything was as before except now i have the Audi R8 Le-Mans in my garage :) the only tuning you can do is to put om the race NOS (but you don't need any tuning parts because its the fastest car in the game and have awesome handling), but in styling you can do the same things as you can do with any other car.
Cool-spot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Cool-spot »

You mean u can autosculp the r8? In every ascpect? That would be cool!!!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Cool-spot wrote:You mean u can autosculp the r8? In every ascpect? That would be cool!!!
I think so didn't test that part tho (because haven't unlocked the crew member you need to do that) have to get back on that when i have tried it.

I have also added the BMW M3 GTR to my garage in the same way as i did with the Audi R8, you can only change wheels and paint on that car (but still it one of the best cars) 8)
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Ceano wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:
No nothing like that needed, you add it to the car shop first (replace it wit another car temporary). I used the Bremo and replaced it with the Audi, then i bought the car and went back to my garage and saved. Changed back to the Bremo in the car shop so that everything was as before except now i have the Audi R8 Le-Mans in my garage :) the only tuning you can do is to put om the race NOS (but you don't need any tuning parts because its the fastest car in the game and have awesome handling), but in styling you can do the same things as you can do with any other car.
So you used a memory editor, am I correct?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:
Ceano wrote:
prince1142003 wrote: Can you elaborate on your process? AFAIK, there's a checksum that needs to be fixed once the savegame is modified.
So you used a memory editor, am I correct?
Yes TSearch v1.6
sasan50cent
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sasan50cent »

How Can I Add Cars (Include Bouns,Custom,..) to my Carrer Car Select list?
I want to add Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 to my Carrer.
HOW CAN I DO IT ?!?!?!
not just LP640 i need other cars to be add in my car select section of carrer.
Thanks.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok, I tried and tried and tried to add BMW to my Car slot but I can't get it to there. Someone, who HAS GOT BMW to his/her Car slot, please help me out. I overwrote Porsche Cayman S, BMW didn't appear, Porsche disappeared. That is all I get (yes, I tried using other cars too, same result).

If you can help me, please write that whole BMW code (I'm now asking that BMW what we use in Career at very beginning). Thank you. :D
ntoo
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ntoo »

same for me

I replaced D43C67F8 D43C67F8 (the brera)
with 4E4ACC23 B35F084E for the bmw
and 2C327487 2C327487 for the audi
none worked I ve just made the brera disapeared

do I miss a step or do I have the wrong carcode?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

If you haven't unlocked everything there is in the game you don't see the BMW in your garage if you add it direct in there, the solution is to use a trainer that has "Unlock everything" and do so temporary so that you can chose the BMW and when you have done so deactivate "Unlock everything" again. But if you then chose another car in your garage the BMW gets invisible again until you ether unlock everything in the game the right way or use the trainer again to see it. The same goes for Audi R8 Le-Mans.

Here is the Audi R8 Le-Mans and BMW M3 GTR in my garage!
Attachments
bmw.jpg
audi.jpg
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Does that bug happen with any other cars?
identity
Stock
Stock

Post by identity »

So far ive got the fire engine ,truck ,3 cop vehicles some of the bonus vehicles zonda ccx audi bwm etc...in the car lot.
the fire engines fun for drifting around lol
im a noob at this an all i used was tsearch and STAT-X car list he posted and changed all the 20,s to 1 that came after vehicle code
all i need to know now is how to get the cars to show up when i dont have the Unlock Content cheat active

Image[/img]
Centurin1
Stock
Stock

Post by Centurin1 »

identity wrote:So far ive got the fire engine ,truck ,3 cop vehicles some of the bonus vehicles zonda ccx audi bwm etc...in the car lot.
the fire engines fun for drifting around lol
im a noob at this an all i used was tsearch and STAT-X car list he posted and changed all the 20,s to 1 that came after vehicle code
all i need to know now is how to get the cars to show up when i dont have the Unlock Content cheat active

Image[/img]
'

Could you explain in more detail how you got the cars into your garage? I very much want
to add the lamborghini 640 to my garage.
sasan50cent
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sasan50cent »

Every one can't help us to add cars to career ?!?!?!?!? :evil:
I want to add Lemas-Quattro and LP640 and ... to my Garage in career.
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

For everybody who still don't understand:

You can't put a Bonus car in your carlot or the carshop when you're busy with a career, if you haven't unlocked it yet ingame. Unless, ofcourse, you use a trainer.
However, I haven't tried Ceano's aproach yet, changing a carcode at the beginning of a career before you choose you're first car (that's what you did, right ?).
sasan50cent
Ricer
Ricer

Post by sasan50cent »

I have a Lamborghini Murcielago in My Career Garage.
But i need add LP640 , Lemasn , M3 GTR and ... to my Career Garage.
How can i do it?!?
Please guide me as a begineer!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:Does that bug happen with any other cars?
It happens for any car that isn't unlocked.
STAT-X wrote:For everybody who still don't understand:

You can't put a Bonus car in your carlot or the carshop when you're busy with a career, if you haven't unlocked it yet ingame. Unless, ofcourse, you use a trainer.
However, I haven't tried Ceano's aproach yet, changing a carcode at the beginning of a career before you choose you're first car (that's what you did, right ?).
No i did chose my first car and did drive one race so that the car shop is showing up in game.

Return to “Editing”