NFSC savegames

Discuss editing Need for Speed Carbon.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Turbocharger, it doesn't matter anymore, I couldn't keep more tunable BMW on version 1.3. Sorry guys, I'll try to keep it on version 1.4. I'm just so sick of editing NFSC savegames instead of making just that f***ing BMW M3 model again to NFSC. Anyways, I'm trying to contact Koffy, so we could get that BMW to Car lot atleast.

And now, if I just could have waited 24 hours, I would've got version 1.3 ready. Thanks to GodSpeeds editor I can do it now. Just wait a little time, I have to reupload it to Filefront.com and edit all posts that I have mentioned on NFSUnlimited about version 1.2.

Ok, done. Now you can download version 1.3, which is going to be my last BMW savegame, until I have time to make 1.4.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

I'm not trying to be a bother but i've tried everything, the vinyls don't work, just the old MW one, which i can't remove, i have changed all the files, and i've seen on the B&E forums that you hae changed the vinyls.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

That savegame what you have was meant to work so, that when you start it, it has two BMWs and that other one is already more tunable. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep that BMW on garage and that original one just got to the spread version. So sorry mate, no more tunable BMW (yet) on spreaded NFSC savegame.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

New savegame done, Bonus. It has all cars on it (expect Metal Ball and traffic cars). Career situation at 2 %. :)
jeffr
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jeffr »

Raynar05 wrote:soo what do i do to revalidate my saves?
Uninstall and re-install NFS Carbon. Some of the savegames come with a regitry editor (.reg) file that changes the cd-key in your systems registry. You have to re-install to get the original one back, or edit the .REG file to match your cd-key.
EastTunerz Tuning
Ricer
Ricer

Post by EastTunerz Tuning »

that is why it is just better to edit the save insted of your game installation
plz view my signature @ http://i15.tinypic.com/33yoy6e.jpg
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

New savegame pack
- Challenge Series completed
- All online/offline Reward Cards unlocked
- All cars in the game are available in the Car Lot
- Few extra Custom Cars
- Other savegame specific enhancements

Remember to read the ReadMe!
Attachments
Carbon_Custom_Saves.zip
(125 KiB) Downloaded 3994 times
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

Here is my savegame:

- 100% completed.
- All reward cards off/online.
- All challenges done.
- All quick races done.
- All Boss cars (incl. Darius), BMW (with a true carbon vinyl) and Cross in Career garage.
- All cars available in the carlot (without the need of a trainer) - you might need CE version though.
- Kenji's Evo, Angie's Challenger, Wolf's Murci, a couple of Crewmember cars, and some others (like the Scorpion Evo) added to Custom Cars.
- Undercover Cops, Heli & Ball car added to carlot (but you need a trainer (eg. gnagna's unlocker, 2nd option) to be able to see them in the lot).

Greets
cparty
Attachments
ALeShop.zip
(32.36 KiB) Downloaded 2240 times
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

Hihi I made a savegame that has almost all NFS C CE cars in the Career garage ready to drive (2% progress doen) All stuff is unlocked to. And I would share this to you all only problem I have still is to change the CD Key, because I would change it from my code to something else. I tryed to use a text editor but that dmaages the samegame totaly :/
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Use a hex editor. The CD-key starts from offset 3C and is 14 bytes long. Replace it with anything you want. The person using it will have to use an Unlocker program in order to load the savegame.
itay1r
Ricer
Ricer

Post by itay1r »

Reilsss wrote:Hihi I made a savegame that has almost all NFS C CE cars in the Career garage ready to drive (2% progress doen) All stuff is unlocked to. And I would share this to you all only problem I have still is to change the CD Key, because I would change it from my code to something else. I tryed to use a text editor but that dmaages the samegame totaly :/
use NfscSaveEditor 1.27 =]
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

I managed to messup the CD key via HEX, now I hope it work for you all.. wel here some Info about mysavegame:

Reilsss Savegame for NFS Carbon CE

Infos:
- Made in NFS Carbon CE 1.2 (US)
- Career by 7% (So you can AutoSculp cars)
- All tunning Parts and Visuals are unlocked (no traineer needed)
- All cars are unlocked Also CE cars and Downloader Cars (no traineer needed)
- No Reward card is solved yet but the content of it is unlocked
- None Challenge race is done but its content is unlocked
- Only 5 cars are missing (sinces I ran out of free slots saddly)
- Except 5 cars are all cars inside the Career garage ready for free roam and tunning
- You can put Vinyls on some Costum cars like the GT3 RS or the BMW M3 GTR
- A few cars do not allow visual skins, because they wear the 'Bonus Car' vinyl
- Some Bonus Vinyls can be removed but not all saddly (bug of game?)

!!! ATTENTIO !!!
================
- All career cars are linked together, if you try to sell one car will your game crash!
- Fictional CD Key made and Checksum is infalide. Use the Savegame Editor 1.25 to fix this befor you can play
- I do not know if that is a bug of my game, but when you switch between to many cars the game instantly crashes (But I have this problem already befor I made this savegame so I doubt it is the savegame)

Cars that are missing Inside the Career garage:
Audi R8 LeMans (I do not like this car specialy sinces in real life a Gallardo is much faster then a R8... this is so wrong and internet game spam so not in my savegame YAY!)
Renault Clio (you had this in NFS MW)
Mazda Speed 3 (Umm if I had more slots...)
Mitsubishie Eclipse GT (you had this in NFS MW)
Mitsubishie Lancier Evo (you had this in NFS MW)
Any Police car (should belong to the police)
Any Traffic car (its fun ya but not seriously)
that Odd Ball (300 mph ball? I rather drive the old 911 trubo from NFS MW then this ball (that bases on the file of the old 911 Turbo :(
The Helicopter (This is a racing game not a fligth Simulator!)
Attachments
AREILSSS.zip
Reilsss's NFS C savegame
(26.01 KiB) Downloaded 2022 times
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

The crash when moving through too many cars is a common limitation in Carbon. I've seen it happen on an unhacked savegame.

If you want to remove bonus vinyls, check out the NFS Carbon Hex-editing Guide here.
jesperl
Ricer
Ricer

trainer

Post by jesperl »

is it possible that some of you guys could make trainer for xbox 360 ce edition that would really be awesome and it would allow xbox 360 owners to get all cars and etc... :D
jesperl
Ricer
Ricer

trainer

Post by jesperl »

is it possible that some of you guys could make trainer for xbox 360 ce edition that would really be awesome and it would allow xbox 360 owners to get all cars and etc... :D
jesperl
Ricer
Ricer

trainer

Post by jesperl »

Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

No, it is not possible to create a trainer to other platform than PC. Only PC is capable of running programs like MSN or trainers. You just have to get PC and install NFSC to it to get trainer for yourself. And gheesh, triple post. Also, wrong area.
2fast4Ux2
Drift King
Drift King

Post by 2fast4Ux2 »

cparty wrote:Here is my savegame:

- 100% completed.
- All reward cards off/online.
- All challenges done.
- All quick races done.
- All Boss cars (incl. Darius), BMW (with a true carbon vinyl) and Cross in Career garage.
- All cars available in the carlot (without the need of a trainer) - you might need CE version though.
- Kenji's Evo, Angie's Challenger, Wolf's Murci, a couple of Crewmember cars, and some others (like the Scorpion Evo) added to Custom Cars.
- Undercover Cops, Heli & Ball car added to carlot (but you need a trainer (eg. gnagna's unlocker, 2nd option) to be able to see them in the lot).

Greets
cparty
i cant get this game save to work....
i put it in the need for speed carbon folder in my documents and loaded up the game it said unable to load this save... did i do something wrong here?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Yes. You need to use either gnagna2000's Unlocker to force the game to load it, or use the NFSC Save Editor to fix the CD-key and checksum.

This happens because NFSC savegames store the CD-key in them. Since this savegame came from someone else's installation, the CD-key is not the same as yours. Using gnagna2000's Unlocker is the easiest solution. Just remember to uncheck the option before saving. Once saved, you won't need to use the unlocker again. Google for her name and you'll find her website where you can download it from.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

Finalmaster2 wrote:No, it is not possible to create a trainer to other platform than PC. Only PC is capable of running programs like MSN or trainers. You just have to get PC and install NFSC to it to get trainer for yourself. And gheesh, triple post. Also, wrong area.

Wrong there r trainers for NFSMW on xbox but u have to have a soft modded xbox but im not sure about 360.
Reilsss
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Reilsss »

Hiya all I made update vefrsion of my savegame after I updated to 1.3 verison of the game... I luckly could add MORE cars to the garage.. and now I have the unique count of 72 inside there...... and NO I do not miss any of the regular cars. Only this weird police cars and top secret ball things..Saddly I know no way how to strip the audi down from his perfomance....

and the audi R8 LM has the perfomrance from the R8 race car from the LMP series (at last I think so because its so unrealsitic uberfast and in lemans the R8 and R10 win anything that is able to win because they such uber engenred cars...... may EA got inspriated from there.
Attachments
Reilsss.rar
(19.2 KiB) Downloaded 2390 times
agentwilbur
Ricer
Ricer

well What u think abt this save?

Post by agentwilbur »

Ok now this save contains the foll added cars:

Chevrolet Camaro SS (which was found in the demo version)
Mazdaspeed 3 (with some unique dark Vinyl)
Chrysler 300c Hemi SRT8 (with los coliboris online vinyl)
Alfa Romeo Brera (Online Kings)
Mercedes CLK 500
Mitsubishi Eclipse GT (Unique Eagle Vinyl Which was seen in the demo version on Lancer)
VW Golf R32 (Online Scorpios)
Vauxhall Monaro (Online Infernos)
Lotus Elise (TFK Crew)
Renault Clio V6 (Bushido Crew)
Mazda RX-7 (Bonus Bushido)
Porsche CaymanS (Online Black hearts)
Dodge Challenger R/T (21st Street Crew)
Dodge Charger R/T (Bonus 21st Street)
Jaguar XK (Bonus Stacked deck)
Aston Martin DB9 (Bonus TFK)
Infiniti G35 (Crew Rotor4)
Porsche 911 Turbo (Crew Black Hearts)
Toyota Supra (The Car which was Seen in the Opening Career Mode Movie)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX (Crew Scorpios Seen in Game Intro Movie)
Plymouth Hemi Cuda (Crew Infernos)
Dodge Viper SRT10 (Crew Los Colibris)
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Cross At High Performance)
Lamborghini Gallardo (The Original bonus car added with the vinyl from the Demo)
Ford GT (Crew Kings)
Porsche Carrera GT (With Some Unique Vinyl)
Mercedes SLR McLaren (The Sims 2)

Please Note:
To Unlock These cars in bonus cars menu use the following trainer which works by hitting F3 key when active.
Attachments
nfsc_trainer_+19_ch.zip
(119.09 KiB) Downloaded 783 times
ALL BONUS CARS NEW START.zip
(19.65 KiB) Downloaded 8280 times
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

Here's a save with a blanked BMW. Goodbye recolored BMWs!
Attachments
BlankedBMW.zip
Download this, please! No more recolored BMWs!
(128.23 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
agentwilbur
Ricer
Ricer

AUDI R8 LM

Post by agentwilbur »

Hey Reilsss

I totally agree with you about the audi but dude listen that is a modified version of the Audi R8 LM it is definitely not Stock. So just cant compare it with the Lamborghini
in reality even a toyota supra can be modified in performance to race a Lamborghini< i hope u know that.
Racing M3 GTR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racing M3 GTR »

I do not mean to bump this thing, but try getting your hands on a customizable BMW save here. Grey BMW, but don't let it put you off-it's fully customizable, no stupid texture vinyl in the way. No 'true carbon vinyl' either, but I'm not multi-talented and you don't want something so precious getting removed.

Return to “Editing”