Steering Wheel Problem

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Be sure to search first!
justin1305
Stock
Stock

Steering Wheel Problem

Post by justin1305 »

Hi, this is my first post here,

i am having a problem with my Saitek R220 steering wheel and NFS Most wanted. whenever i launch the game the pedals appear to be jammed on. I have tried switching the wheel from 3 axis to combined 2 axis pedal setting however the game still thinks the pedals are jammed on, but this time jammed forward (gas) rather than backwards (brake). Has anyone else had a similar problem and is there a way to resolve this issue? Im really want to play this game using the pedals rather than using buttons on the wheel to accelerate and brake!!

Thanks
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: Steering Wheel Problem

Post by RedCarDriver »

justin1305 wrote:Hi, this is my first post here,

i am having a problem with my Saitek R220 steering wheel and NFS Most wanted. whenever i launch the game the pedals appear to be jammed on. I have tried switching the wheel from 3 axis to combined 2 axis pedal setting however the game still thinks the pedals are jammed on, but this time jammed forward (gas) rather than backwards (brake). Has anyone else had a similar problem and is there a way to resolve this issue? Im really want to play this game using the pedals rather than using buttons on the wheel to accelerate and brake!!

Thanks
For some reason configuring a wheel doesn't work properly in NFSMW. If you're on PC you may be able to edit the registry and configure the wheel that way.
MrStalker
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MrStalker »

Google and download DXTweak2, it allows you to manually set device calibration settings.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Nice. If only he could have time travelled 5 months to read the reply. Wait! Maybe he did!! >_>
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

Why is it that whenever somebody revives a topic people just post and add on to the revival?

[of course with this post I'm also adding on to it. :P]
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

OMG REVIVALIST!! BAN HEEEM!!!

.. because we're all a bunch of clowns, deep down. Except Kammy.

Return to “Help & Support”