Hey check this out it's camaro in career WTF??

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

any indications that you'll be able to figure out how it's done?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:any indications that you'll be able to figure out how it's done?
No have no clue? I think it temporary change something for the career because if you save and the shut down the game and restart it everything goes back to normal again, all cars locked and only the stock cars left in the car lot.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

How can you put all those things on that camarro??
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

Hex editing.. Where have you been? ;)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Andre_online wrote:Hex editing.. Where have you been? ;)
He has being playing NFSMW 24/7 :wink:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

And now he decide to help us! lol
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok, a small trouble.

I tried to include BMW - original to my save (so it has that whiteblue vinyl) and I found out, what was vinyls code. It's : C1 11 . But here is the problem:

4E 4A CC 23 B3 5F 08 4E 37 BMW M3 GTR

Where/what do I overwrite/remove, etc from that? I found that code from http://www.nfsunlimited.net/?p=articles_view&id=17 and that page said, that there was cars number, which is not part of the code. And please, answer quickly, because this IS very important to me.

Thank you.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

look in the Hex-editing guide, available on a stickied thread on the top of this forum. you need to place the vinyl code in the Tuning Section of the savegame. the Hex Editing guide will outline this out for you. good luck.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

prince1142003 wrote:look in the Hex-editing guide, available on a stickied thread on the top of this forum. you need to place the vinyl code in the Tuning Section of the savegame. the Hex Editing guide will outline this out for you. good luck.
Well I added it now to the game, but BMW, what I can find from my Car house, is still red. I bought it and it did NOT have the "C1 11" vinyl. :(

Where is it supposed to be? And if someone has already got him/her self BMW with this vinyl through hexamating, then please, tell me how. Screenshots are also welcome.

Edit: Ah, what the heck. I leave my savegame here and someone could be so kind and add there:

- BMW M3 GTR original (meaning that it has the vinyl hexed [if not possible, just normal BMW M3 GTR])
- Junkman's to my cars (if not possible, forget it)
- BMW M3 GTR original's hex-code (OPTIONAL!)

Oh, and I did not do this savegame file by myself, I found it via this site. Anyone, who is going to edit my savegame as I asked, could you look along, that how come does that BMW M3 GTR have unoriginal vinyl and tell me how he did it (guess it hexed).

Return to “Editing”