Hey check this out it's camaro in career WTF??

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

btw, i made a new save game, which included all 15 BL cars, BMW M3 GTR(slow), Razor's Mustang GT, Rog's Mustang GT and GTO, Ronnie's Supra and Mia's RX8, all in the safehouse, and their bounties were linked, all bouns cars can be bought from car lot, and as well as 3 different undercover cops and Corss' Covette.....

EDIT:forgot one thing, you have all the bouns markers in the "backroom"(2 markers each)
Attachments
Allcars.rar
(10.1 KiB) Downloaded 348 times
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

The junkman parts is the last part of the performance code. See in the screenshot hte light blue part. The junkman parts there are all activated, since the code is 7F 00 00 00.
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

I have a question about BMW M3 GTR. What Can I modify in BMW M3 GTR with Hex Editing then? I've found it that Nothing is upgradable but NOS(performance part). In Visual Parts, I can change my vinyl, but no rim Color whatsoever. I've tried Junkman parts but it doesn't work too.. So, I wonder if anybody can list me all the parts you can edit in BMW M3 with Hex Edit. Thanks.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

hansip87 wrote:I have a question about BMW M3 GTR. What Can I modify in BMW M3 GTR with Hex Editing then? I've found it that Nothing is upgradable but NOS(performance part). In Visual Parts, I can change my vinyl, but no rim Color whatsoever. I've tried Junkman parts but it doesn't work too.. So, I wonder if anybody can list me all the parts you can edit in BMW M3 with Hex Edit. Thanks.
Junkman parts.
If you only want the junkman engine part, change it to 10
If you want transmission + suspension you have to add these values together IN HEX(!)
So that's 04 + 08 = 0C, get it ?

Junkman:
tires =01
brakes =02
suspension =04
transmission =08
engine =10
nitrous =40
everything =5F
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

I don't want to have junkman parts in my BMW. Too much than I can handle. Beside the AI is therefor, smarter. And one thing. Could somebody post the updated location in Car Tuning slot and the Code List of each location, for example, I don't know which Hex part for changing the Wings and etc? Oyeah, About the BMW, Where do I have to change so I can't control the Aerodynamics? thanks.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

hansip87 wrote:I don't want to have junkman parts in my BMW. Too much than I can handle. Beside the AI is therefor, smarter. And one thing. Could somebody post the updated location in Car Tuning slot and the Code List of each location, for example, I don't know which Hex part for changing the Wings and etc? Oyeah, About the BMW, Where do I have to change so I can't control the Aerodynamics? thanks.
You can't add any other tuning parts then junkman to the BMW, for your other question everything you can find in the Hex Editing Tutorial that is sticky at the top in this forum.
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Nonono, You got It wrong Man.. I can add the "Ultimate" NOS with my BMW by simply change it to 030000. It doesn't help much though, but with longer NOS life, It's better than the standar NOS. And yet, It's adjustable in the Performance option. And I just wanna ask about which parts to change so i can adjust the BMW's aerodynamics. It's Because in one of the Hex Guide, There's no mentioning about the aerodynamics part. I don't know which another guide to download. That's all. thanks.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

hansip87 wrote:Nonono, You got It wrong Man.. I can add the "Ultimate" NOS with my BMW by simply change it to 030000. It doesn't help much though, but with longer NOS life, It's better than the standar NOS. And yet, It's adjustable in the Performance option. And I just wanna ask about which parts to change so i can adjust the BMW's aerodynamics. It's Because in one of the Hex Guide, There's no mentioning about the aerodynamics part. I don't know which another guide to download. That's all. thanks.
OK when you have searched with your car ID ##CDCDCD (##=your car id number) then you go 20 up and 8 to the right, then change 2114 to 5E26 (this is just for the BMW).
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Ok. Thanks for the tip.
wuyanxu
Ricer
Ricer

Post by wuyanxu »

hansip87 wrote:Nonono, You got It wrong Man.. I can add the "Ultimate" NOS with my BMW by simply change it to 030000. .
to your GTR, not the street verson?
i gotta try that.
hansip87
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by hansip87 »

Yes.. The One that I got at the end. 8)
jstrok7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jstrok7 »

OK! Im looking for a huge favor :lol: !
Can someone post spectre01's save game with 3 BMW M3 (race) with different rims(nice rims) ,with 3 any BMW GTR that has NEW spoiler on it -(Viper,Mystic,and some nice.)
And Chevy vette C6.R with new spoiler if possible and all those cars must have all junkman parts on it and all parts that are possible to put on those cars so they can be faster!
Of course with this cars in my cars and carrer !
I would be very happy if someone would do that :P !
Anyway thanks to guy who will do that !
Tuner Z
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuner Z »

its not possible to add an other spoiler to the bmw or bonuscars
jstrok7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jstrok7 »

Ok!
Then just that other things please ! :)
If it's possible to put c6.r's rims on M3 GTR (race) and put M3 GTR race's rims on C6.R , and those things I said before except spoilers!
EDIT: And just one more thing , a BMW M3 GTR (street) with vinly of M3 race !
I beg guys who can make this save game for me :cry: !
jstrok7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jstrok7 »

OK! I see I want too much !
Add on spectre01's save game M3 (race) with c6.r's rims and 24 hour lemans vinly and put M3 GTR race's rims on C6.R and put lamborghini murcielago's rims on gallardo and put gallardo's rims on murcielago-please-it it just cuting codes on other places in hex editor !
I just want have those cars with exchanged rims in my cars directory and carrer :( !
Last edited by jstrok7 on 23 Feb 2006, 23:11, edited 1 time in total.
Tuner Z
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tuner Z »

when you put rims of stockcars on other cars they disappear after a time
then you drive on your brakes :D
jstrok7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jstrok7 »

I know but I still want them :) !
I have hex editor but I don't know how to change those rims :cry: !
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

jstrok7, it's impossible to add a c6.r rim on bmw, i tried add bmw street verison's rim (with bmw logo on it) onto GTR, but it didnt work....and the car's wheels were gone.....
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

spectre01 wrote:jstrok7, it's impossible to add a c6.r rim on bmw, i tried add bmw street verison's rim (with bmw logo on it) onto GTR, but it didnt work....and the car's wheels were gone.....
You can add the street version of the rims (with logo) to the race BMW version, if you have the street version in the garage the wheel is visible on the race version to. But it is a bit buggy because some times the wheels don't show anyway, so then you have to look at the street version then go back to the race version and voila the rims shows again.
arushan
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by arushan »

The reason why the rims disappear is that stock rims are local to one geometry.bin file, whereas the custom ones are in a seperate bin file. The only reason why you even see the rims temporarily is that the game has the model of the original car that rim belongs to in memory cache for a while until it gets unloaded and then it disappears.
jstrok7
Ricer
Ricer

Post by jstrok7 »

I saw picture where M3 GTR - has LeMans vinly and C6.R rims ;) !
Koffy posted it , here is it!

Koffy
Professional

Posted: Mon 16 Jan, 2006 6:30 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is an easy way of adding them to the safehouse. I Warn you, although this method is very simple, I don't advise it, since it has som problems: If you look at the blacklist car, your car will become stock in performance, and if you modded any visual on it, it will look as the BL mamber car again.

Now here is how you do it. First search for the carcode you want plus 08, for example if you wan the C6 search CF82E522E48C114608 the code line you will find will look like this CF 82 E5 22 E4 8C 11 46 08 00 0F 00 0A FF CD.
What you hav3e to cahnge is: 08 for 08+02= 0A (hex), and FF for a number. This las part if you remember has the car stats, like bounti and others. if you don't mod this, the game will cracsh under some circunstances. Which value to choose? I don know. some might be used allready and others not. Lets say 01.

So the new code will look like CF 82 E5 22 E4 8C 11 46 0A 00 0F 00 0A 01 CD. That's it. the car is now both a BL car and a car in your garage.

Edit: oh! and something else: see pic. (Thanks Stat-X for the parts review).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/download.php?id=11455
M3-Koffy.jpg
Description:

Filesize: 77.2 KB
Viewed: 92 Time(s)
So guys now I want to someone add this M3 GTR to spectre's last save game !
And I ALSO want Lamborghini murcielago with gallardo's wheels and gallardo with murcielago's wheels !
Please - and I will beg again and again :cry: !
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

hansip87 wrote:I have a question about BMW M3 GTR. What Can I modify in BMW M3 GTR with Hex Editing then? I've found it that Nothing is upgradable but NOS(performance part). In Visual Parts, I can change my vinyl, but no rim Color whatsoever. I've tried Junkman parts but it doesn't work too.. So, I wonder if anybody can list me all the parts you can edit in BMW M3 with Hex Edit. Thanks.
You can change the rims colour, but you have to allso change the rims, since stock rims can't be colured (you won't see the difference).
sergelac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by sergelac »

bashderq wrote:I have completed my milestones to race against Jewels, only when I went to the Blacklist screen to accept her challenge, it says that I have already defeated her. Funny thing is that I have not even raced her once. Now I can't continue my way up the BL as the game says i've beaten her, yet it knows I haven't. (It sounds odd i know)

Anyone know how to fix this?
i found a way to fix this :

- open you savegame in a HexEditor
- goto offset 403F, data should be F3 F7 1D but i have see savegames with different numbers
- replace F3 F7 1D with 23 00 08 (may also work if you change only the second "F" for a "0")

when you load the game, don't load a 100% complete profile.
because when you load a 100% complete profile, the game unlock all parts and mark all blacklist as defeated for the next profile loaded.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

@Ceano

i found a trainer on a german website that is able to unlock cars, before you beat the blacklist racer. it's a bit buggy (freezes up a lot), but if you can take a look at it, maybe we'll figure out how to unlock the cars.

here's the zip: i don't have any readmes or anything, but the trainer has an ABOUT page with that info.

i would try to do this myself, but i have no idea what to look for using TSearch... i know it'll be something that the trainer changes, and then locks it...
Attachments
Trainer.zip
(271.79 KiB) Downloaded 270 times
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

@prince1142003
Thanks will take a look at it.

EDIT: It worked just fine :D But it didn't just unlock the cars in the car lot as i wanted, it added bonus cars and pink slip cars and more also. But it is the closest to what i wanted, thanks prince1142003.

Return to “Editing”