Hey check this out it's camaro in career WTF??

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
RackermuffiN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RackermuffiN »

but the green lines which shows the speed, handling,.... are the same as in my other save.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

RackermuffiN wrote:but the green lines which shows the speed, handling,.... are the same as in my other save.
I have downloaded my BMW's save file and tested it, everything is working so i don't know why it doesn't for you.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

RackermuffiN wrote:but the green lines which shows the speed, handling,.... are the same as in my other save.
I believe you're referring to the red M3 GTR...
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

The red BMW is the same car as you get when you beat Razor, the grey is the street version.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

yes! now i learned how to replace a car using Tsearch, but still has no idea how to build a car in different mode, and build a black list rivil's car :(

EDIT: i found something that STATE-X written at page 11, but i cant find those things through Tsearch.....and hex workshop..... i mean i cant find those "01000000" that describe a car's tuning option...... and still dont understand how to add pink slip cars.... those things didnt in the guild that Koffy written....
Last edited by spectre01 on 30 Jan 2006, 02:41, edited 2 times in total.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

i was putting all cars into one savegame, and i'd gotten as far as the Vauxhall Monaro, when i ran out of room for car customization blocks. so i inserted a couple of blocks and started the game, and it turns out it works. the only problem is with bounty though. when you're in a police chase, the longer you go and more bounty you rack up, the last few cars seem to gradually disappear. it's a cool effect and all, but not a very practical one.

so, basically, it seems that the maximum number of cars in a savegame, as a total of mycars and career, is 46. that's how many customization spots there are for the cars (or at least ones i've found). i've been wanting to see what would happen if i replaced a customization block for a stock car. but finding which part goes with what car is a headache and a pain in the butt.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

spectre01 wrote:yes! now i learned how to replace a car using Tsearch, but still has no idea how to build a car in different mode, and build a black list rivil's car :(

EDIT: i found something that STATE-X written at page 11, but i cant find those things through Tsearch.....and hex workshop..... i mean i cant find those "01000000" that describe a car's tuning option...... and still dont understand how to add pink slip cars.... those things didnt in the guild that Koffy written....
The pinkslip cars you add like a normal car that you add to your hide out, except you have to change the 08 to 42 and the second last two numbers just before the first CD to a number between 01 and 30 (it depends on what the rest of you cars have for number in the hide out) this is the car ID number and has to do with bounty information and so.
RackermuffiN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RackermuffiN »

oh crap... that's so damned complicated.................. :p
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

RackermuffiN wrote:oh crap... that's so damned complicated.................. :p
Crapiola :wink:
There is a save file to download with all the pinkslip cars and the game finished to 100%
RackermuffiN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RackermuffiN »

i found a explanation how to change the rims of the bmw. but its not finished yet. maybe i can post it here in a few days. i hope it wasn't posted here yet... i didn't read all of the 17 pages.
Greetz!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

RackermuffiN wrote:i found a explanation how to change the rims of the bmw. but its not finished yet. maybe i can post it here in a few days. i hope it wasn't posted here yet... i didn't read all of the 17 pages.
Greetz!
Yes do so, that's just what I'm after :D
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Well, I am going to ruin everything since here is how:
Look for your M3 code in the safehouse "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4200F0201ECDCD for exmple. (the x's are the m3 code, i don't remember it). So the tuning block is located right before the 20CDCDCD string, for examle. The M3 rim code is 7A14. Now cahnge it for another rim code you like. A123, is one, I think, and it seems like all rim code that are non stock en in 23 aswell (I haven't checked this). :D
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Koffy wrote:Well, I am going to ruin everything since here is how:
Look for your M3 code in the safehouse "xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx4200F0201ECDCD for exmple. (the x's are the m3 code, i don't remember it). So the tuning block is located right before the 20CDCDCD string, for examle. The M3 rim code is 7A14. Now cahnge it for another rim code you like. A123, is one, I think, and it seems like all rim code that are non stock en in 23 aswell (I haven't checked this). :D
Hmm....that makes no sense, here is my BMW code (the original BMW you get at the end from Razor).

4E 4A CC 23 B3 5F 08 4E 42 00 0F 00 1D 16 CD CD

I have nothing remotely that looks like 20CDCDCD, or the M3 rim code 7A14?
Am i looking at the wrong place now again :wink:
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Stupid examples... :P
Your caode is 4E 4A CC 23 B3 5F 08 4E 42 00 0F 00 1D 16 CD CD, so you have to look for 1DCDCDCD (just like you did with the wing/jumkman thing). So, somewhere in the data block before you will find 7A14.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

the part that's highlighted in Koffy's post is different in EVERY savegame. it indicates a location where the car customization stats are store for that particular car. search for the BMW header code, look for it where it has a 42 or a 02 after it, and find the second part to the left of CDCD. then, search for that code + CDCDCD, and this is the END of the customization block for that car.

hope that clears it up somewhat.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Koffy wrote:Stupid examples... :P
Your caode is 4E 4A CC 23 B3 5F 08 4E 42 00 0F 00 1D 16 CD CD, so you have to look for 1DCDCDCD (just like you did with the wing/jumkman thing). So, somewhere in the data block before you will find 7A14.
OK thanks :D

At last i have the original BMW rims with the logo.
Attachments
BMW-Rims.jpg
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

That looks nice... Is there a simpler way of doing that? :)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Andre_online wrote:That looks nice... Is there a simpler way of doing that? :)
No its like koffy explained to me in the post before mine, sorry! (Hex Editing)
But those rims disappears some times so i did put on some that doesn't.
Attachments
BMW-Rims.jpg
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

I really hate hexing despite the fact that it gives you good things... I'm on my brother's PC and he's super protective on it. If I mess up anything in his PC, I can say goodbye to the world..
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Ceano wrote:But those rims disappears some times so i did put on some that doesn't.
Yes, that is a crappy thing. It seems to be, that if you have the car that should have THOSE stock wheels (M3 street in this case) in the safehouse, they don't disappear, or at least not that often.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Koffy wrote:
Ceano wrote:But those rims disappears some times so i did put on some that doesn't.
Yes, that is a crappy thing. It seems to be, that if you have the car that should have THOSE stock wheels (M3 street in this case) in the safehouse, they don't disappear, or at least not that often.
I have the street version in the garage but you have to go into "change car" option and view the street version, then the rims show up on the race version.
RackermuffiN
Ricer
Ricer

Post by RackermuffiN »

koffy, would you please add me to your contact list in icq? my number is: 295-130-873. i'd like to send you a posting from a german page.

Greetz!
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

I havent used ICQ in ages. I added you to msn.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Ok here is the trnslated HEX-Edit guide posted in NFS-CENTER. Very nice guide, easy to understand.
Attachments
HexTutorial.zip
(219.78 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

still have a question: which part of tuning block is the junkman's part? i cant quite find it in that guide.....:(

Return to “Editing”