Add car to garage? (NFSMW)

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Ceanou
Ricer
Ricer

Add car to garage? (NFSMW)

Post by Ceanou »

I know how to add a car to the car lot by editing the save file, but how do you add cars to the garage?
Last edited by Ceanou on 07 Jan 2006, 00:02, edited 1 time in total.
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

What game? Which garage?
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

I think he means nfsmw and how to hex edit it straight into your garage instead of the car lot. Im not sure.
Ceanou
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ceanou »

99_k wrote:I think he means nfsmw and how to hex edit it straight into your garage instead of the car lot. Im not sure.
Yes that exactly what i did mean.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

we still havent figured out how to do that. so far, we can only replace the Fiat Punto in the Car Lot. Most of the cars cost 0 anyways.
Ceanou
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ceanou »

prince1142003 wrote:we still havent figured out how to do that. so far, we can only replace the Fiat Punto in the Car Lot. Most of the cars cost 0 anyways.
OK but the reason i wanted to do this was that i don't want to have any other cars in the car lot then the original ones, but i did work around this problem by adding the car i wanted in the car lot then bought it and then after i have saved i did remove it from the car lot again.

Worked just fine :D
STAT-X
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by STAT-X »

prince1142003 wrote:we still havent figured out how to do that. so far, we can only replace the Fiat Punto in the Car Lot. Most of the cars cost 0 anyways.
Actually, we have found a way to do this ... it was the first way I found to change cars.
But it required alot of work, you had to change alot of hexcode, and if you made a typo you could start all over again.
Now, just like Ceanou says, you can quickly add and remove cars.

So can amaze you're friends and nobody knows you've been cheating :lol: :lol:
Ceanou
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Ceanou »

Is there no way to unlock all the cars in the car lot so you can chose a car you want to have from the beginning and upgrade as you strive to the top in the black list?

Return to “Editing”