NFS Most Wanted (Black Edition 1.3) Mega Trainer 2 - UPDATED

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

http://pictures.2thezion.com/pictures/0 ... /Ceano.zip

Here is the link, all 50 cars available in car lot, using the Megatrainer. :) Enjoy
Anyway, nice ride :)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Override2Zion wrote:http://pictures.2thezion.com/pictures/0 ... /Ceano.zip

Here is the link, all 50 cars available in car lot, using the Megatrainer. :) Enjoy
Anyway, nice ride :)
Thanks M8 :D

EDIT: This is weird the cars in the car lot is still locked for me????
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

the cars remain "locked" until you've beaten the required blacklist member. you'll still see them in the lot, but they'll have a "Locked" sign on them. this happens even if the cars are in your safehouse and you haven't beaten the required blacklist member.
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:the cars remain "locked" until you've beaten the required blacklist member. you'll still see them in the lot, but they'll have a "Locked" sign on them. this happens even if the cars are in your safehouse and you haven't beaten the required blacklist member.
Yes i know because it is my save file that i have added those pink slip cars to my garage, but the problem is that i cant unlock the cars in the car lot with mega trainer or see the cars unlocked in the car lot even when Override2Zion have unlocked them in my save for me.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

hmmm.... i'll take a look at it tonight
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Any one else but me that have problem to unlock the cars in the car lot?
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

I too can't unlock cars in car lot.

Damn, and I really want to play new career with Porsche 911 Turbo.

I allso can't use cheat to unlock cars, allthough all other cheats works fine :(
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Override2Zion can you pleas answer if i can unlock the cars in the car lot with hex editing?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

you can "unlock" them using hex editing, if you know how to. realize though that these cars will still remail locked until the required blacklist racer has been defeated.
Jamaleni wrote:Damn, and I really want to play new career with Porsche 911 Turbo.
unfortunately for you, this won't be possible. as i mentioned before, the car will remain locked until the blacklist racer that unlocks it has been defeated. doesn't matter if it's in your safehouse or in the carlot, it'll still be locked. so you won't be able to use it.[/quote]
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:you can "unlock" them using hex editing, if you know how to. realize though that these cars will still remail locked until the required blacklist racer has been defeated.
Jamaleni wrote:Damn, and I really want to play new career with Porsche 911 Turbo.
unfortunately for you, this won't be possible. as i mentioned before, the car will remain locked until the blacklist racer that unlocks it has been defeated. doesn't matter if it's in your safehouse or in the carlot, it'll still be locked. so you won't be able to use it.
If it is like you write then the feature "Unlock all cars in the car lot" has no purpose, because you unlock them ether way when you defeat the blacklist holder.

So Override2Zion can you confirm this or not?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

the cars that are "unlocked" using Override2Zion's trainer are additional cars, such as cop and traffic cars, and the BMW, and some bonus cars like the corvette c6R and 911 GT2. the unlock feature unlocks these cars and makes them available.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

why this trainer only can be installed in xp sp2 system? that's just stupid

(you should know that not everybody likes sp2, like me)
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

prince1142003 wrote:the cars that are "unlocked" using Override2Zion's trainer are additional cars, such as cop and traffic cars, and the BMW, and some bonus cars like the corvette c6R and 911 GT2. the unlock feature unlocks these cars and makes them available.
OK then it should say "Unlock bonus & cop cars" not "Unlock cars in car lot", but thanks for the info because then i have no use for the trainer :wink:
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

ive got a question...can i get all the races done? i mean, the blacklist? because i dont want to do that all te 2nd time...
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Janx14 wrote:ive got a question...can i get all the races done? i mean, the blacklist? because i dont want to do that all te 2nd time...
No you have to do them, i have just finished my 6th career so your 2e time sounds not so terrible :wink:
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

but have you done ~5 nfsu1 and ~4nfsu2 careers too? :D
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Janx14 wrote:but have you done ~5 nfsu1 and ~4nfsu2 careers too? :D
NFSU1 - 2 Careers
NFSU2 - About 10-15 Careers

8)
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

lol! have you got any completed nfsmw savegame with all bonuscars?
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

spectre01 wrote:why this trainer only can be installed in xp sp2 system? that's just stupid

(you should know that not everybody likes sp2, like me)
Hey, " that's just stupid" sounds rather offending. I'm not obliged to write a trainer that suits everyone too yeah? I'm not gonna make it sound like that, just to confirm with you that the application is written in Visual Basic 6 and it isn't limited to being installed on SP2 XPs only, it should install on even Win2k.
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

Ceano wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:the cars that are "unlocked" using Override2Zion's trainer are additional cars, such as cop and traffic cars, and the BMW, and some bonus cars like the corvette c6R and 911 GT2. the unlock feature unlocks these cars and makes them available.
OK then it should say "Unlock bonus & cop cars" not "Unlock cars in car lot", but thanks for the info because then i have no use for the trainer :wink:
Ceano, I have just managed to find the solution to the "UNLOCK CARS in car lot" now but i guess i won't need to release it here anymore. Since most people find so much hex editing less problematic and straightforward.
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

Sorry for all the late replies as I was over in Thailand for a business trip, just got back home a while ago. Didn't have time to access the net while I was there. :wink:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Override2zion, if you've found a way to unlock the locked cars (eg, cars that require you to defeat blacklist racers) please post how to do that! i would love to know
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

prince1142003 wrote:Override2zion, if you've found a way to unlock the locked cars (eg, cars that require you to defeat blacklist racers) please post how to do that! i would love to know
Yeah no problems, I'm PM you with the details soon. Working on the trainer now. Just got back home so I'll probably get it done tomorrow after I get back from work, otherwise I'll just send you the hexing details tomorrow evening. :)
Janx14
Professional
Professional

Post by Janx14 »

chek your pm plz!
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

Welcome back Override2Zion 8) So you can unlock the cars that you can buy in the car lot before you have defeated the blacklist holder that usually unlock certain cars? If so I'm very interested because that is just what I'm after.
Override2Zion wrote:
Ceano wrote:
Ceano, I have just managed to find the solution to the "UNLOCK CARS in car lot" now but i guess i won't need to release it here anymore. Since most people find so much hex editing less problematic and straightforward.
No if it is so that you can unlock the cars in the car lot that you usually buy from there that's just dandy and what I'm after :wink: Please release it here because not every one can do the hex editing.

Override2Zion wrote:
prince1142003 wrote:Override2zion, if you've found a way to unlock the locked cars (eg, cars that require you to defeat blacklist racers) please post how to do that! i would love to know
Yeah no problems, I'm PM you with the details soon. Working on the trainer now. Just got back home so I'll probably get it done tomorrow after I get back from work, otherwise I'll just send you the hexing details tomorrow evening. :)
Some one wrote that the trainer just unlocked bonus cars and cop cars and added them to the car lot, but if it is so that it unlocks the stock cars in the car lot that's just super. Please send me the hex codes tills the new version of the trainer is ready.

THANKS! :)

Return to “Editing”