The Ultimate Editing Question

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
delong212
Ricer
Ricer

The Ultimate Editing Question

Post by delong212 »

I am researching on how to take all the Need for Speed games or at least the newer ones. Plus some other killer race games. And combine them to make one great game. For example. I want to take The tracks parts cars city of NFSU1, NFSU2, NFSMW, SRS, etc....and create one giant game. Now does ne1 here know how the hell i would be able to do this?
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

I think it's impossible even if you are a very skilled programmer.
Professional
Professional

Post by 99k »

Best just creating your own game which takes time to learn a code.
delong212
Ricer
Ricer

Post by delong212 »

u both have good comments...but if u think about it...when u go to school for video game development u r required to mod a game of ur choice. Which is changing the current one with whatever u want. So y couldnt u do it to this one. Think about it....
Ceano
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Ceano »

delong212 wrote:u both have good comments...but if u think about it...when u go to school for video game development u r required to mod a game of ur choice. Which is changing the current one with whatever u want. So y couldnt u do it to this one. Think about it....
It is totally different to mod one game, then to combine 4 different games.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

In my opinio a good idea would be to mod NFSPU to make 1 kick ass game, considrering that now it is possible to make scratch cars, and therefore, i think it would be easy to jump from that to making new tracks. I don't know, just a thought.
RVD
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RVD »

have you guys ever seen the credits of MW????
HUNDREDS of people worked on creating MW...and it took em about a year

If you combine your ideas with reality...

over 100 people working on 1 game in: about a year

you, on your own working on 4 games, while inexperienced (correct me if im wrong): lets say.......ehm.............impossible!!!
Who found out you can get milk from a cow, and what the hell was he doing at the moment?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

This is not getting sense because it's obvious that lots, i mean, looootss of people would be required to do that!!! i mean, u need to create your own development company!! are u rich??? lol
AK-Niu
Stock
Stock

Combining may happens

Post by AK-Niu »

I hear in my city... A programmer inject Underground in GTA(can't say ViceCity or III).
But it's a borring I idea that we combine games except we can made them(or companies whatever). He tooks city from GTA and cars from NFSU. I think injecting could happen if we talk about possiblity(Spell Check). because of the graphics I think High Stakes - Hot Persuit - Porshe Unleashed may be injectable(combinable). But High Stakes and Underground... Theres a lot of diffrence in perfomance and visual... Who Needs It?!?

Return to “Editing”