BMW M3 in career mode.

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
And1945
Stock
Stock

BMW M3 in career mode.

Post by And1945 »

You guys must be sick of this question, I tried searching the forums, but had no luck.

How is it possible to be able to buy an BMW M3 in carer mode?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I am ready to do hex editing and such, just only if there is no other way.
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

saddly, only the "hex way" can let u buy BMW in carrer mode(or selectable in "my car"), just follow the guild, change 20 to 01, then there u go
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

when browsing around i found this trainer that can get you alot of cars in the car shop you have to make sure to follow the extracting process precisely and if it still doesn't work then you need to click on the help tab and go to the main page. http://www.reefermagnets.com/trainers/ the file is toward the bottom of the page it is the file that says *NEW* hope this helps :)
And1945
Stock
Stock

Post by And1945 »

spectre01 wrote:saddly, only the "hex way" can let u buy BMW in carrer mode(or selectable in "my car"), just follow the guild, change 20 to 01, then there u go
Bugger. Will look into it, if the trainer isnt what it seems.
darknight788 wrote:when browsing around i found this trainer that can get you alot of cars in the car shop you have to make sure to follow the extracting process precisely and if it still doesn't work then you need to click on the help tab and go to the main page. http://www.reefermagnets.com/trainers/ the file is toward the bottom of the page it is the file that says *NEW* hope this helps :)
I cant really see how this trainer allows me to add cars in the car lot for me too buy. I only want to be able to purchase the BMW from the car lot... thats it.
cparty
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by cparty »

And1945 wrote:I cant really see how this trainer allows me to add cars in the car lot for me too buy. I only want to be able to purchase the BMW from the car lot... thats it.
Start the game, start the Trainer, then check 'Unlock All Parts/Cars - (1)', head to the carlot and buy some more cars :) Btw. a new version should come out soon.

greets
cparty
And1945
Stock
Stock

Post by And1945 »

The only thing is that the cars cost 1$...
BMW M3 GTR
Banned

Post by BMW M3 GTR »

its not in hex mode only its also in Shop spezial 1.0 its much easier to use download it on this nfsunlimited.net main site and find it on nfsmw files or utils.its in german so use google translator. good luck and if you want the vinyl use MWTEX and download the vinyl from custom vinyls on this main site on nfsunlimited.com. and import the vinyl. :) happy to assist in easy way.

Return to “Editing”