Souped up camaro

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Here's a tip: Never start an argument with a moderator.
Xpl0si0n^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Xpl0si0n^ »

ok lets say i take that tip and shut up... but why did u remove it then. I got the right as well to say something or to stop something if it goes wrong. Ur not more then me just becos u have mods/admin rights.. :/ A few members tryed to keep the peace here top help u guys and apperently u say u guys dont need it, not exactly tbh. If .. ah nvm not even worth my time.. ill just shut up and follow ur orders so it doesnt gets out of hand.. like u did with this topic.

No offence m8, cheers 8)
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

NFSUnlimited General Rules wrote:Pretending to be a moderator/staff member is not allowed
We have enough staff members that can deal with everything that's going on on the board. They will also know best how to deal with users breaking any rules. So do not tell anyone what to and what not to do, do not issue warnings. If you do spot any posts that break any of the rules listed on this page, we will be happy if you report it to us by either sending a pm to one of the staff members, or emailing staff@nfsunlimited.net
Being a very new member, I'm surprised that you don't remember this rule. Don't tell me.. you haven't actually read the rules, have you?

Let me get a few things straight. Your use and presence on this website is not a right, it's a privilege. You are here as our guest and at our sole discretion. Whilst here, you are required to abide by the rules of the site, which are very clear and very easy to find. In fact, you agreed to do exactly that when you signed up.

If you don't like any of this, if you don't think it's 'fair' or 'just', you're quite welcome to leave and find a site that better suits your needs. While you choose to remain however, you will abide by the rules and those who enforce them.
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

Err... with hex editing and things like shopspecial you CAN do this sort of stuff, the rims are changable in-game not through hex editing, go try it yourself, how do you think you see people with Rhino's or the other 'special cars' running around on some other form of rim?

Heck, and if it was someone who photoshopped it they would have done a much better job than EA's poor quality for viynls and decals.....

If you have a point of view fine, post it and be done with it. You don't need to constantly say the same thing over and over again.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

The Gravedigger wrote:Err... with hex editing and things like shopspecial you CAN do this sort of stuff, the rims are changable in-game not through hex editing, go try it yourself, how do you think you see people with Rhino's or the other 'special cars' running around on some other form of rim?

Heck, and if it was someone who photoshopped it they would have done a much better job than EA's poor quality for viynls and decals.....

If you have a point of view fine, post it and be done with it. You don't need to constantly say the same thing over and over again.
You're right that makes sence but then again why didn't e change everything then? :?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

@TG

we were originally arguing about the maxxed out performance on the Camaro, which in all likelihood isn't possible. somehow the discussion then turned to being able to customize the Camaro, which is indeed possible.
Zpectre
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zpectre »

I believe you are required to modify the memory files, and this is not only hard to do ATM, but also undesirable, since people would try to modify the car's stats to extreme values then.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

well, considering arushan was able to create custom performence for the ferarri, it might be possible to do so for the stock ingame cars.
Zpectre
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Zpectre »

Yes but currently only he can do it.

Actually this system is similar to NFS5's which had a file (nfs5.prt) for the part stats and another (nfs5.car) for the availability of the cars (things like price, year of release, etc.) and the parts that you can purchase for each car.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

he's not the only one who can do it. another user on the NFSCars forums has figured out a few things as well.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well what is he waitnig for!?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.

Return to “Editing”