[MW] Earn Money for Bounty *IDEAR*

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Wuffie
Stock
Stock

[MW] Earn Money for Bounty *IDEAR*

Post by Wuffie »

A few nights a go I had an idear for a hack/mod for Most wanted, now feel free to shoot me if this has bee suggested before better yet if its been created then ill supply the gun!
My idear is to hack/mod "MW" so that you earn money every time you earn Bounty points.

Before you go shouting out that its technicly imposible to mod the game to do this, try thinking outside the box, even better think outside the game itself.
My idear is to Create a "Trainer" that will allow this to happen by cheacking the bounty value and watching iit for an incress and then when it does incress it adds that ammount to your cash.

Thinking about it in more detail for anyone whos willing to attempt such a feat (also to express my idear of how you could impleate this into a trainer/memory hack) I would make it first cheack the users bounty and store the value in memory then when the bounty incresses minus the old bounty value from the new one and add that new value as cash, you would also need to cheack the vavlue has changed by compareing the value or after minusing the old and new values cheack to see if new value is morethan 0 if so add value as cash.

Llastly instead of running the cheack every few seconds you could make it cheack only when you press enter as that is the key you press to exit the menu after evading a chase

I know that you can get some pretty high bountys pretty quick when youre heat level is 5x but as I see its an extra incentive to evade the police, cuse otherwise you dont get any bounty and hence no money,.. just a nice big fine,.. and youre car impounded if your unlucky!

Well I hope you all like my idear and I hope it inspires a few of you trainer makers and programmers out there to crank up something like this or think outside the box a bit more :)

Wuffie
D.T.T.D
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

While technically possible, I suppose, why would you want to? Just to earn money from pursuits?

If you're going to use trainers/hacks for money, why not simply hack the amount of money you want to have (tools already available for that)?
Wuffie
Stock
Stock

Post by Wuffie »

vellu wrote:why not simply hack the amount of money you want to have (tools already available for that)?
Wheres the fun in that? you dont 'earn' the money and theres no risk in it.

Return to “Editing”