Could someone HEX edit my save, please?

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Could someone HEX edit my save, please?

Post by Jamaleni »

Hi everybody,

I want to explain my problem first...
Since we all know that Carbon is going to be a sequel of MW I was thinking that it may be important to have MW save on HDD for some reason, so I decided to beat the game without trainer again. I finished Challenge series first, and then started new career. There are some oponent cars that I wanted in my garage so I re-raced some of them for a few times. When I finally beat Razor, I started to building my Rap Sheet as I wanted to get complete game 100% completed.

Well, I need to escape police for more than 30 minutes to came on top of list. I did it once, and when I escape police and came to my safe house to save my progress game crashed to desktop. Grrrrrr....

Ok, I do it again and this time it crashed after I finish cooldown period.

After that I decided to use my old save. But now I have one problem. I need to collect about 200 infractions to get on number 1 in lifetime infractions.

Is it possible, and is someone willing to hex edit my save so that I don't have to do it....

I had one save with all that done, but I due to a HDD failure that save was lost.

Oh, and is it possible to remove added cars from car shop, except Porsche GT2 and Mercedes SL 65 AMG?

Thanks in advance.

Marijo
Attachments
SCORPYO.zip
(12.91 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Most of our resident hexors have either left or are rarely seen anymore. You're going to have to read the tutorials and just try.
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Then it seems that I'll have to drive those damn chases again.... :(

Thanks for answer, anyway.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

there are a few trainers out there that will hepl with those infractions and to remove those cars just find the hex code for the cars ( they are in the MW guides section ) and change the last two digits after the car's hex code to 10 or something
Jamaleni
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Jamaleni »

Thanks, I'll try that.

Return to “Editing”